Although I know little/nothing about the Wii phenomenon, I have been dreaming about getting a Wii system for several years. Gave into temptation last week and bought a "Wii bundle" from Overstock.
Bundle includes the following:
- Nintendo Wii Console
- Nintendo Selects - Wii Sports
- New Super Mario Bros
- Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board
- Super Mario Galaxy Official Soundtrack
- Wii Remote Plus controller
- Nunchuk controller
- Wired sensor bar
- Power cord
- Standard composite cable
- Console stand
- Console manual
- HD Component Cable
- Travel/Storage Case for Wii Fit- Green
- Rechargeable Battery Pack for Wii Fit
- Game Case
- Wired Dance Pad
- 2 in 1 Charger Cradle
- 2 Steering Wheels (1 Blue, 1 White)
- Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge
- Lens Cleaner
I paid $301 for the bundle (used a discount code) including shipping. Too much?
I have not opened anything yet, but am experiencing BRS - buyers remorse syndrome. Perhaps I should have spend a few weeks researching my needs before buying. (I plan to use the system for primarily for personal physical conditioning, sports simulation and perhaps a few games.)
I beg your advice. Was this a wise bundle to get, considering my needs? Or should I return it and go for a more basic setup for $160-$200?
If I keep it, what would be most essential item(s) to add, especially for two people to participate together?
Thanks for any and all input.