LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Nintendo player for life vlad's Avatar
    Member #
    5806
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4319-5684-7959-2417

    Nintendo Wii on Guam

    200 Nintendo Wiis were sold out in 4 minutes at the Guam Naval Exchange.



    there is a rumor that the black Wii is on being sold on Guam.
    can anyone confirm if the black Wiis are already being produced?
    Last edited by vlad; 12-06-2006 at 07:04 AM.


    Fully functional Nintendo collection:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC (missing), Wii
    GB, GB Pocket, GB Color, GBA , GBA SP, GB Micro (missing)
    DS (missing), DS Lite

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member Kryptenx's Avatar
    Member #
    4244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    307
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad
    there is a rumor that the black Wii is on being sold on Guam.
    can anyone confirm if the black Wiis are already being produced?
    Only white is being produced at this time.

  3. #3
    Nintendo player for life vlad's Avatar
    Member #
    5806
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4319-5684-7959-2417
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptenx
    Only white is being produced at this time.
    just as i thought.
    rumors...


    Fully functional Nintendo collection:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC (missing), Wii
    GB, GB Pocket, GB Color, GBA , GBA SP, GB Micro (missing)
    DS (missing), DS Lite

  4. #4
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    my two best friends/roommates used to live on the Guam naval base.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  5. #5
    Nintendo player for life vlad's Avatar
    Member #
    5806
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4319-5684-7959-2417
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    my two best friends/roommates used to live on the Guam naval base.
    dare i ask how their tour/stay was?


    Fully functional Nintendo collection:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC (missing), Wii
    GB, GB Pocket, GB Color, GBA , GBA SP, GB Micro (missing)
    DS (missing), DS Lite

  6. #6
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    They were there for a while because of there dad. I beleive they enjoyed it.

    I think you are all a bunch of crazys! I kid I kid.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  7. #7
    Nintendo player for life vlad's Avatar
    Member #
    5806
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4319-5684-7959-2417
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    They were there for a while because of there dad. I beleive they enjoyed it.

    I think you are all a bunch of crazys! I kid I kid.
    you should come and check it out sometime.
    if you're from a city, try experiencing something different.
    the general manager for the company i work with is from new jersey, relocated his family to guam and they love it here.
    talk about a long flight!

    straying off topic... hehe.

    all my coworkers want a wii after they've all tried it.
    they want it so bad that they even put it on their wishlisht for our company's exchange gift.


    Fully functional Nintendo collection:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC (missing), Wii
    GB, GB Pocket, GB Color, GBA , GBA SP, GB Micro (missing)
    DS (missing), DS Lite

  8. #8
    dodabird dodabird's Avatar
    Member #
    1535
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ha, anything on guam is awesome. this island is just incredible, and the wii addition kicks some serious ass!

    sorry, i'm probably biased--i'm local.
    Nintendo On The Islands

  9. #9
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad
    you should come and check it out sometime.
    if you're from a city, try experiencing something different.
    the general manager for the company i work with is from new jersey, relocated his family to guam and they love it here.
    talk about a long flight!

    straying off topic... hehe.

    all my coworkers want a wii after they've all tried it.
    they want it so bad that they even put it on their wishlisht for our company's exchange gift.
    Actually going there with my friend and his brother sometime next summer.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Reasons Why Wii Ware Will Be Great
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:17 AM
  2. IGN Nintendo's Most Anticipated Games of 2008
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:29 PM
  3. E3 2007 - Nintendo Conference Analysis
    By Corey in forum Wii News
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
  4. What is Nintendo waiting for???
    By dedpoet777 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 09:16 PM
  5. Nintendo to announce Wii price and release date early?
    By gameking2006 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 02:09 AM

Search tags for this page

guam nintendo

,
guam wii
Click on a term to search for related topics.