LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
    is he really mentally challenged. and how can he be paralyzed and be any good, its not funny to joke with that stuff man...and how am i supposed to believe the arc has the word retard in it, please get a life.
    Yes, he is really mentaly challenged. And yes he is pretty good at playing. As I said, he did well at the bowling and baseball. He has control over his right hand and leg, but not his left hand or leg. He was dropped down the stairs by his babysitter when he was two. He is my same age, and he is one of my best friends. This is not a joke. I am really excited that he is getting a Wii, and can't wait to play with him.

As for the ARC, check out this Google search for Association for Retarded Citizens if you don't believe me. Did you not click on the link that I put in my other post?

As I said earlier. Retarded has become a "bad word" because people use it wrong all the time.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3964-8307-8964-3931
    This is just like my house. The other day my Aunt Bob and Uncle Sally came from Alabama to visit us here in Alabama and ooohhh boi was it a rouf night. We were bowing like no other trees in a pineapple forest can.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacos
    Yes, he is really mentaly challenged. And yes he is pretty good at playing. As I said, he did well at the bowling and baseball. He has control over his right hand and leg, but not his left hand or leg. He was dropped down the stairs by his babysitter when he was two. He is my same age, and he is one of my best friends. This is not a joke. I am really excited that he is getting a Wii, and can't wait to play with him.

As for the ARC, check out this Google search for Association for Retarded Citizens if you don't believe me. Did you not click on the link that I put in my other post?

As I said earlier. Retarded has become a "bad word" because people use it wrong all the time.
    holy crap youre right, wow if i had a program for the mentally challenged i wouldnt say retarded.

Member #
    Friends
    4287-9909-4049-1336
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlewis91
    omg thats my grandma bill and grandma sylvia and my house! lol
    No it's not. Read the description.
    Add me for Wii! PM me if you do.

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Member #
    Friends

hahah

i love it!!

Ads