Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Christo
    http://www.wii-uk.net/forumz/viewtopic.php?t=1184

Well mine says dispatching soon with delivery for the 8th. So I'm hoping it's all good.
    I'm in the same boat, my zelda dispatched too. I managed to sort out the payment screw up by using amex and it says dispatching soon for my wii, I'm guessing last post is 5 or 6 so if they do it today it should say so by about 7. I chose first class though so my estimate is 8-9th.
    Housemate did the same order and has the same status.

Member #
    Friends
    My Wii has now been dispatched!

Items dispatched on 7 Dec 2006:
    Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006
    1 package via City LinkTrack

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)
    Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks Christos.

I phoned the number given (Very handy where on the site did u see that??).

A strange mid-Atlantic lady-machine said all of my items have been dispatched. Web page hasn't updated yet.

I am in Scotland and usually get my stuff around 8am. So hopefully this will be the case here.

P.S. As I was writing this the web-site updated to dispatched...now barring a City Link(it would be link)) cock-up I should be beating the crap outta some unsuspecting bad guys this time tomorrow.

Wipes brow: calms down: and apologises to Dog for uncharacteristic display of emotion over the last 2 hours.
    Last edited by rindulus007; 12-07-2006 at 09:04 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    3808-6033-3392-6834
    Play have shipped my console! YEAH!!!!
    Roll on tomorrow! now all I have to do is find somewhere to buy the extra remote and Nunchuck, but I have to phone my local Game back Saturday morning t see if they have any in to sell apart from pre orders.

Member #
    Friends
    I am also trying to track down, an extra wii, as game cannot cofirm if I will get the extra wii remote before xmas, though have despatched the nunchuk, Have rung around a few places, it seems these wii remotes are going to hard to get hold of.

Member #
    Friends
    I found the number on a different site. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! Your page has updated? Mine hasnt!

PLEASE PLEASE SEND IT TODAY. I BEG OF YOU!

Member #
    Friends
    Braintree! I ordered Wii Play from Amazon, still says Not yet dispatched (although i changed the delivery from 1ft class to express yesterday) I ordered one from Argos & got a call to say it will be next week, one from HMV who havent got a date but have said def b4 xmas, Tesco are apparantly not selling until 11m in store or online. i rang all the colchester tescos - no luck though.

Member #
    Friends
    I just got an email from Amazon saying my Wii has shipped! WOOHOO! Damn them for confusing the hell out of me though!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Christo
    I found the number on a different site. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! Your page has updated? Mine hasnt!

PLEASE PLEASE SEND IT TODAY. I BEG OF YOU!
    And I just got the confirmation e-mail!

Now I can only wish that everyone else gets theirs, after all Amazon did say they would only allow pre-orders once they had confirmed stock from Nintendo. No doubt Amazon will blame Nintendo.

On another point I spoke to the chap in the local games shop here (independant store) who laughed when I mentioned the Wii, he stated catagorically that when he placed an order for 75 Nintendo said no problem. Then a week later said they could not fulfill his order. How many is he actually getting? none,zilch,nadda,bugger all. So they are obviously as bad ,if not worse than Sony or Microsoft.(I mean Nintendo have been at it much longer than either of the other two so you might think they had sussed this by now.).
    Last edited by rindulus007; 12-07-2006 at 09:28 AM.

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I think we have had the misfortune of being the last launch. I mean if there is a shortage for even pre-ordered wii's then they are gonna give America all they need - Japan all they need - Australia - and we are last and get the dregs. If there isn't enough consoles we are the ones who are going to suffer...

Ads