LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    you guys gotta give the Wii sometime to develop, you cant expect the motion detection to be 100% accurate to your movements on the first wave of games. The Wii is still new, it can only get better from here.

wiiiing since 11/19/06 wiiCrazy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0738-7957-2604-0610
    Aaaahh sounds like some ppl watched too many videos before the wii came out. Well here's my rant. Wii: awesome/ LOZ:TP: awesome! Soo fun once you get into it. Hey try playin along. I know which way link swings so I swing the same way to compensate. I even tilt the wiimote up and mimic pu'ing out the sword! Lol gr8 fun!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, the controls dont feel gimiky at all to me, the sword play is nice and simple like i like it, and after aiming the slingshot,hawk (i only just got back to normal ) ill never go back to normal joystick aiming again

God its so good just to be able to point and press wherever i want to aim :P

If your so concerned about graphics go by a 360 and stick with the same minotinus crap you have been playing for years, or you could just try having fun instead of nit picking at a fantastic console

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    I'm confused. Which one is Mario?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    I'm confused. Which one is Mario?
    haha, the one on the right

Member #
    Friends
    8917-6501-7332-1191
    I like the controls. Never played Ocarina and Wind Waker. Last Zelda I played was Link to the Past which was a decade ago for me. I do like the gesture schematics even though it doesn't translate which direction you swing.

To be honest, my first impression on Zelda TP was lame after playing Red Steel. But as I got more into the game and getting more skills, I got hooked and I'm even standing up playing the game! "Slashing with my right hand and doing a 360 with the left. Jab your enemy with your shield and split the guy in two!"

It doesn't feel gimmicky to me. In this case, if you want gimmicky, look at the sixaxis...

Thinking without action is a daydream.
    Action without thinking is a nightmare.

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    TP took a lot of nuances from Wind Waker and the engine of Ocarina. It's therefore the best Zelda by default.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mpathy
    yeah, the controls dont feel gimiky at all to me, the sword play is nice and simple like i like it, and after aiming the slingshot,hawk (i only just got back to normal ) ill never go back to normal joystick aiming again

God its so good just to be able to point and press wherever i want to aim :P

If your so concerned about graphics go by a 360 and stick with the same minotinus crap you have been playing for years, or you could just try having fun instead of nit picking at a fantastic console
    its a gamecube with a new controller. i already had a gamecube so basically i paid $250 for a controller. could they have made this console more powerful? absolutely. would it have taken anything away from the controller? of course not. would it have made the games less fun? of course not. would it have given the next generation of games a fresh new visual look? absolutely. you guys really need to get off this kick that you can have graphics or fun but not both. you've been brainwashed.

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    No matter which philosophy of any of the game companies you believe, you are still getting brainwashed. The Reggie, Kutaragi and Harrison or whatever spokesperson has to stand firmly by their claims in order to convince potential consumers. If they conceded on any aspect of their consoles then the sales would be a reflection of that. I have to admit, Reggie has a lot of people convinced that gfx don't matter, but COME ON, you know that they had the resources to make the Wii more powerful.

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    I think it has to do more with the fact that not everyone has HD TV's (only 5% in the US households have em) and graphics on standard televisions are limited to the televisions resolution. so really having super powerful graphics solution can be pointless if you don't have a tv set that can display the incredible detail of it which is where resolution comes in.

The wii is two times more powerful than gamecube, look at resident evil 4 graphics, its absolutely stunning for GC. I can't wait to see what can be done on the Wii, especially with Resident Evil Umbrella Corp. coming out.

If you think your system is a gamecube still, sell it on ebay, people will glady take it off your hands.

Brainwash? seriously are you really looking for an excuse that much?

Ads