LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by xbandaidx
    I think it has to do more with the fact that not everyone has HD TV's (only 5% in the US households have em) and graphics on standard televisions are limited to the televisions resolution. so really having super powerful graphics solution can be pointless if you don't have a tv set that can display the incredible detail of it which is where resolution comes in.
    absolute nonsense.

Mmy
    Member #
    Friends
    1189-5997-8838-3786
    This thread consists of entirely too much of you pushing your opinon onto us.

I wasn't a fan of the controls of TP in the beginning either, but warmed up to them over time. Sure its not 1:1, but hey, if i wanted that i could go play Red Steel. Of all the zeldas this one has been my favorite in terms of play and plot.

Gb2GC if you hate the wii so much.

Kill all the copyrights and loosen my tongue.
    I love my friends and all my friends are in love.
    I'll say it louder when you think I've said enough.

Wii Friend code:
    1189 5997 8838 3786

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jibjab
    its a gamecube with a new controller. i already had a gamecube so basically i paid $250 for a controller. could they have made this console more powerful? absolutely. would it have taken anything away from the controller? of course not. would it have made the games less fun? of course not. would it have given the next generation of games a fresh new visual look? absolutely. you guys really need to get off this kick that you can have graphics or fun but not both. you've been brainwashed.
    or possibly i care more about my games being fun than looking good... :| if i wanted stuff that looked good id go outside and swing a stick, that stick would have a higher res than anything the ps3 or 360 could pump out... im more interested in the fact the wii is fun not that it doesnt look as good as the rest..

nintendo already said they wernt trying to compete graphicly so how can anyone compare..., you dont like the wii.. sucks to be you send it this way, ill be happy to take it off your ungratful hands.

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    4222-8114-5634-8089
    Yeah I really disliked the TP controls at first but I love them now and they're second nature...and as far as Wii Sports, personally I love it. It sounds like maybe you'd be happier with the PS3 and thats fine....return the Wii and go get one. But it wasn't a big surprise that the graphics wouldn't be as good with the Wii...they weren't keeping that a secret. A system that costs $250 and has the Wiimote innovation is amazing...If you don't like it thats fine but you'll have a hard time convincing people on a Wii-specific board to agree with you lol

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryChevalier
    Yeah I really disliked the TP controls at first but I love them now and they're second nature...and as far as Wii Sports, personally I love it. It sounds like maybe you'd be happier with the PS3 and thats fine....return the Wii and go get one. But it wasn't a big surprise that the graphics wouldn't be as good with the Wii...they weren't keeping that a secret. A system that costs $250 and has the Wiimote innovation is amazing...If you don't like it thats fine but you'll have a hard time convincing people on a Wii-specific board to agree with you lol
    Lol summed up nicely, its like going into a church to tell people why god doesnt exist.. your not exactly gonna be welcomed lol

WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    the only reason LOZ:TP might feel a bit gimmicky is because it is a gamecube game that was ported on to the wii. The controls for the sword rely completely on the accelerometers of the controller, that is whay it doesnt matter which way you swing it. If you are a true zelda fan, then these details should not matter to you. its an awesome game, so play it.
    Death to false metal!

Hail Nintendo!

wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

User Name: Shinden

Member #
    Friends
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    Zelda feels fine to me. I picked it up and knew what I was doing instantly. There was no "warming up to it" or "getting used to it". I just picked up and played. It's so basic. But it feels oh-so-good.

It works absolutely perfectly, and to be honest, I wouldn't want to go back to the old controllers. Not that there's anything wrong with old controllers. In fact, I love SNES, NES and GC controllers. But hey, why mash buttons when you can swing the Wiimote?
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah man, i'd say too bad for you.

I love Zelda, I love Wii sports, I love it all.

Wii rocks.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mpathy
    or possibly i care more about my games being fun than looking good... :| if i wanted stuff that looked good id go outside and swing a stick, that stick would have a higher res than anything the ps3 or 360 could pump out... im more interested in the fact the wii is fun not that it doesnt look as good as the rest..

nintendo already said they wernt trying to compete graphicly so how can anyone compare..., you dont like the wii.. sucks to be you send it this way, ill be happy to take it off your ungratful hands.
    and again, we all care more about fun more than graphics.. but AGAIN, that doesn't mean you have to NOT care about graphics at all. its not one or the other.. jesus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads