LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 158 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1576
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    woot i got one at frys the other day ;] bundle pack and im lovin it ! cant playing it and buying games for it ahah

Member #
    Friends
    6967-0784-2774-5897
    Yes I've had my Wii for awhile its a funny story how i got it.
    "Santa"(I have a 8 year old sister who believes in him)gave me an "I.O.U" for one Wii so one day my dad stopped by Circuit City and asked if they had a Wii the guy at the counter said yeah sure ill go on back.(walks to the back and comes with a Wii) Another guy comes and says "Aren't those Wii's for the online customers. Thats what the boss said." The guy at the counter says "No its ok."

And now i might get a 360 for Christmas and then i will have a Wii60 (don't worry im getting halo 3!!!)

Member #
    Friends
    3878-8321-2254-6089
    i got my wii thankd god so much.I am having so much fun.YAY
    PSN-kingofdoom95
    XBL-FlyingM0nkey007

Member #
    Friends
    i got my wii at 6 am this morning...i went to toys r us at 4..no luck...then i went to k mart at 5..and they were about a half hour away from opening when my dad called and told me that while i was wating at k mart..he went to game stop in the mall for the heck of it..knowing they wouldent have one for me..and sure enough..he was wrong....they had 8 wiis and gave out 8 tickets to the first 8 in line..my dad...was #8....im so happy now..but unfortunatly...i gotta wait till christmas to play it..but atleast i got it

Member #
    Friends
    i got up at 6 in the morning and was at our gamestop at 6:45. they had 6 and I got the second one. They were sold out in five minutes. My parents let me get it programed and stuff and then i had to put it up until christmas and i just now found out where to find my friend code so i wish i could get it back out but i can wait a couple of weeks... at least i hope!!!

Member #
    Friends
    just ordered mine off of Amazon this morning at 2am
    should be here tomorrow and i shall start enjoy smg

Member #
    Friends

A Little Cheaper than Normal

So...yesterday I talk to a local who puts up an ebay listing for 260. He wants me to send him 280 for it by paypal and he will cancel his ebay auction. After talking back and forth, he decides to keep the ebay auction and sells for a good chunk of change. I'm thinking he would've tried to rip me off anyways if I sent him a paypal payment outside of ebay.

So on Black Friday, I sat in front of my computer armed with AZGrabber. I start to shut down my computer at 2pm and pick up my wife to go shopping when the alarm goes nuts. Needless to say, I got my Wii ordered 2 minutes later AND it was cheaper than 280.

DO NOT buy from resellers people. You only cheat yourselves and I would rather trust Amazon than a snot-nosed teenager that had his hands all over the box for weeks before you buy it. Amazon puts plenty up at a time. There were Wiis up for at least 20 more minutes after I bought mine. Plus Amazon limits the total purchased AND disables one-click ordering for this item so everyone gets a chance. Just go to azgrabber.com and get yours.

Member #
    Friends

I am a Lucky Man!!!

I got my Wii at the local gamestop by sheer chance. Headed out to Best Buy at 3:30 and there was a line around the block, so I figured I would drive around and just happened on a moviestop right beside gamestop and thought both had opened early.

There were two people in line at gamestop and they had a sign saying they had six for Black Friday so I stayed and got one hehehe. I only waited 1 hour, but I have been trying to get a Wii for months WHEW! I was gonna put it up until x-mas for the kids but couldn't control myself. We played it all day long!

Paid the regular price, and didn't have to negotiate. Thank goodness I got lucky, because had I not found this I was gonna go into debt for the PS3 lol. New to Wii, new to forum. Greetings all =)

Member #
    Friends
    I got mine last night via my little Bro who works for Argos
    They are like gold dust here.....paid normal price for it too!
    Now to get the blasted thing working (damm WiiRemote not working)
    Alex

Member #
    Friends
    I just got one here in Orange County , Ca. USA From Amazom retail price on Black friday

Ads