Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5336-8409-1242-4450
    awesome system

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    I actually got mine back in September for my birthday, they were not availiable anywhere, but my parents own a business who gives 'points' for buying lighters and stuff like that and my mom had a bunch of points and got it for me. It's always nice to have the hook ups...

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    1840-4433-2829-8744
    All right, I got mine this morning from Toys R' Us. They had SO MANY, it was ridiculous. The line wasn't that insane either, they had twice as many Wii's as there were people in line. I think the rumor I heard that TRU was holding their Black Friday Wii's for Sunday was true.

Member #
    Friends
    6715-5898-0010-9912
    Got my wii at gamestop to
    they anded out 13 tickets ad i got the 12th one i as so happy cant play till my grades get up but wen i do ima be so happy

Member #
    Friends
    4587-0128-7192-5755
    Hey whats goin on first time posting on this forum but i got a Wii on Friday at a gamestop early that moring they had 8 and i was 3rd in line problem is i have to wait till xmas and as they say waiting is the hardest part....

Member #
    Friends
    6352-8868-3020-2426
    I got mine last Christmas, but I'm gonna post here anyway =)

It was some time in November and I went into to Target. I asked the guy at the counter if they had any wii's in stock. He said no, but that they were getting some on Sunday. The funny thing is, when I left to look at the games out, I heard another guy tell him that they weren't supposed to tell anyone that. =)

So I convinced my Mom drive me to Target at 5 in the morning to get the wii. She agreed, but she said that I had to wait for Christmas to get it. I was alright with that, knowing that I would have a Wii, even if I didn't get it right away. I waited in front of Target, first on there and a few people came after me. A lady came out and asked if we were waiting to get a wii. Most of us, yes, but some wanted a tickle me Elmo. She gave us some tickets that guaranteed us a Wii. So we left, got some Coffee and came back when it opened. We were the second to get our Wii. There were only twenty wii's there, but there was many, many more people than that in line. When they handed it to me, I could've cried. It was awesome.

Christmas morning was the best Christmas evar!

That's my story, yup.

Sig by Close
    Old one by Idjut

~Join The Tingle Fan Club (TFC)~
    9 Members And Growing!

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)

Member #
    Friends

Just got it...

So, I've been wanting a Wii for awhile, either that or an X Box 360. And I finally have enough money to afford one.

So I call Wal-Mart to ask if they have a 360, and he says yes, they had one. I didnt even ask for a Wii because I figured no one would have them. Anyway, towards the end of the convo he says, "I also have a couple of Wiis if you are interested in one of those."

So I get my check book (yeah, I'm one of those check book people) and head to Wal-Mart. On the way I decided that, since Christmas is coming I may be able to get the other system I dont buy for a gift. With that in mind. I decided to buy the Wii seeing as how it is cheaper.

So far I just have the console, Wii Sports, Madden 2008, two controlers, and two nunchucks. I plan on getting the zapper and maybe something like Resident Evil : The Umbrella Chronicles, and Mario Galaxy.

Hopefully, I'll get the 360 too (thats really what I was originally looking at, all my friends are playing Halo 3 without me!). I'll definitely buy one after Christmas myself if I don't get one. Then, I'll have the Wii60 (just learned what that term meant, lol)!!!
    True Eminence Car Club

Sam Houston State University

Member #
    Friends
    GOT A Wii for my 4 year old daughter along with the Carnival Game.. and the Sports Pack

I'm sure I'll be playing with it as much as her..

What games do you guys recommend for a 4 year old??

Member #
    Friends
    Got 1 for my wife n I to do something together. It's actually exercise while playing Was hoping the online gaming would be bigger, but I have my PC for that. btw, we're retirees

Member #
    Friends
    I Just was able to score a WII at my local Target !! They got 24 in and 11 were bought by the employees well before the doors opened. I got #12

Ads