LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 158 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1576
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey could everyone here who gets a wii please post on the forum for people who havent found one yet what store you got it from what time and what day of the week?

Ive checked so many stores and cant find one im hoping for a pattern in one or two.

Member #
    Friends
    got mine this morning through wiitracker.com Big lists of sellers and they post when stuff is in stock. Sears has a crazy amount of them in stock today. They actually are in stock right now 249.99 GOod luck hope you get one

Member #
    Friends
    Got mine a few days ago... been calling gamestop every day trying to get them because they are sold out within an hour of them being delivered usually. I have been calling every store in my area (8 of them) daily for a month and finally got one! This game rocks!

Member #
    Friends
    2975-1046-6635-6662
    similar story to the guy above me, called every store in my area (6 of them) non stop for like 3 weeks and after school 2 weeks ago i got of the bus and walked into a ebgames i never seen before bought the last Wii in stock along with SMG, Metroid Prime 3, and dbz tenkaichi 2

Member #
    Friends
    Finally got one, my birthday was the 7th. (I'm finally 16 now!) So now I can drive, have a blockbuster (and a game-pass) near me, and I own a Wii. I'm liking life.

Member #
    Friends
    i just could not wait for mine there was about 3 left and i just managed to get it

Member #
    Friends
    I got mine today at Toys-R-Us in Baton Rouge, LA. Store opened at 10am, and I got there at 9:30. There were other people camped out. One of the employees came out and handed about 20 vouchers out to guarantee us that we would get it.

Yay!! I've only been looking for one for the past week.

Member #
    Friends
    1578-8913-2912-9112
    I didn't get mine until April of last year, nearly 7 months after it was released. The anticipation and daily searching was horrible. I finally bought one off Ebay for $350.00. it came with 3 games and lots of nice accessories. Including Paper Mario, Excite truck and Twilight Princess (and of course Wii sports).

Defidentally worth it.

Member #
    Friends
    4270-2810-4557-3588
    I just got mine yesterday, I went shoppin around Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal Mart, K Mart, everywhere! Nothing...

Then my buddy called me from Hollywood Video, said they just got one in and to hurry up and get there.

I was still on the clock and thank God I work RIGHT down the road from HV...

So I borrowed my coworkers truck, hauled it and picked it up.

And got paid while doing it, THANKS SPRINT!
    There's gonna be some stuff you gon' see, that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future.

Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Reserved)

Thanks to Idjut for tha bad ass avatar/sig!

Member #
    Friends
    I got mine today, online from Toys R Us. They've had a bundle in stock on and off for several days, and I finally got tired of waiting for just the console to show up. I narrowly missed the console a couple of weeks ago at Amazon. I thought about eBay, but if I'm going to pay a bunch of extra money for a Wii, I ought to at least get some extra games for the extra cash. It was $500, but it came with six games, all of which are good titles for the kids. Now I've got to find some games for me!

Amazon had the console today for about four minutes, and I'm still looking for another one for a friend. Unfortunately, right when I got the message on my phone from wiialerts.com, my boss walked into my office. By the time I finished talking to him about work, they were gone. Darn job!

Ads