LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 158 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1576
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I love my Wii since getting it last Sunday. I've had it a week now. I bought Dance Dance Revolution last night but haven't done it yet. I bought Mario Super Party 8 and my nephew came over and we played that but I wasn't any good at whatever we played on there. I still love Bowling the best. But I haven't tried any other sports games but golf once for a couple minutes. And I got Olympics with my package deal need to try it and yesterday I bought Carnival but there are a couple more I want.

But just making Mii's and seeing other Miis while your playing is cool. My friend set 2 Mii's to mingle which we just found out if she sends me a Mii then it won't go to the parade but if she hasn't sent me a certain Mii and it's on mingle I see it in the parade it's cool. I have to make more Mii's now.. But it's a lot of fun to play and people still tell me they can't believe I got one. I kind of want the pinball one and this one with darts, airhockey skiball. Carnival that I have has skiball I think. And my nephew said I should download the internet on there but it's 500 points. He said it used to be free. But I do my laptop on my TV so do I really need to do that? I do want to get Pacman and a couple others off the shopping thing.

Have Fun With Your Wii!!

Rose

Rose

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i just got a wii today. hurrah! i guess i can consider myself pretty lucky seeing as there are people who have been looking for a long time. today was the only day that i set out to buy a wii and i immediately scored one at target.

@batmang:yeah they still are hard to find in stock. we're just real fortunate we decided to buy one on the day that target had wii shipments. yesterday i was at gamestop looking for a game with my brother and there was an old lady who was looking for one. gamestop only had wiis delivered last friday and it sold out immediately.

Member #
    Friends
    Got mine today, target just got some in stock.

I cant open it up till' the 22nd.

Darn. D:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydee09
    i just got a wii today. hurrah! i guess i can consider myself pretty lucky seeing as there are people who have been looking for a long time. today was the only day that i set out to buy a wii and i immediately scored one at target.

@batmang:yeah they still are hard to find in stock. we're just real fortunate we decided to buy one on the day that target had wii shipments. yesterday i was at gamestop looking for a game with my brother and there was an old lady who was looking for one. gamestop only had wiis delivered last friday and it sold out immediately.
    Wow, I guess we got lucky. We went to Target really early and we saw a bunch of Wii's being unboxed. Lucky for me we just happened to be out getting errands done early. SCORE!
    Console
    Nintendo Wii
    PC Setup
    AMD Supporter - Spider Platform
    Phenom 9600 BE / MSI K9A2 Platinum 790FX
    3870 512MB / 4GB G.Skill DDRII 800
    320GB SATA HD / Samsung SATA DVD+/- RW

Member #
    Friends
    new Wii owners here...Ive been laid off from GM for about 2 weeks now, figured i was gonna go crazy if i didnt do anything. So i knew my wife wanted one. so i called around yesterday around noon. I called best buy nothing, called target nothing. Called the nearest walmart and they got some yesterday but sold out already..called the next nearest walmart about 30 miles away. "yes we just got 8 wiis in stock" but they woundnt hold them, so off like a bat i went..i got there and they still had 5 left. They pulled them out of a brown cardboard box behind the electronics counter..So i got the wii, the charging kit, the nerf kit and Wii play game with the extra remote, which was a waste of money..but its all hooked up to the net the surround sound im tickled to death this lil things pretty neat

Member #
    Friends
    3663-6653-6760-4922
    HI Just brought a Wii :-)
    Lookin for friends for my Mii, heres my number

3663-6653-6760-4922

Wii looking forward to making some new friends :-)

Jason

Member #
    Friends
    i found one a couple days ago, btw they are still sold out in the Chicagoland area(tried BestBuy,Circuit City,Wal-Mart,Target,Meijer,EB Games & GameStop). I was persistent on calling every store in the area and Wal-Mart said they were getting them the next morning. Woke up at 7 and there were a few people in line... almost 2 years old and there's still a friggin line!

Member #
    Friends
    4631-2357-6774-0357
    I got mines on Feburary 9th, 2008 I think. Wal-mart had 9 when I went there. It was 10 am and I had to rush there. When I had gotten there. I think 9 was still there or maybe there was 6 left. I was pretty lucky because that day I had no school and Wal-mart was like empty.

BRAWL Code: 1289-8002-5312...PM-add
    List of Mii-integrated games http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post954903

Keeper of the Question Firefrost's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hey all I'm new and stuff. I finally got one on Sunday after getting up at the crack of dawn with a friend of mine that worked at that particular Target. All is well now.

It's pretty bad when you call into work on a Monday to Wii out all day with your friends that did the same....Score!! Needless to say, it made for a rough Tuesday.

Anyways, I'm here, call me Frosty, it's my tag from the TFM boards. I'm a little older than most but I don't act it. Feel free to ask me about myself. I'm kind of a loose cannon, but that's what keeps things interesting
    ....and it begins.

The Conduit - 3352-2074-1817 TNasty

Member #
    Friends
    3663-6653-6760-4922
    Firefrost, feel free to add me to your wii friends, let me know when you have an ill add you my end once youve posted your wii online number :-)

Ads