Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1576
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by hitekwii
    i found one a couple days ago, btw they are still sold out in the Chicagoland area(tried BestBuy,Circuit City,Wal-Mart,Target,Meijer,EB Games & GameStop). I was persistent on calling every store in the area and Wal-Mart said they were getting them the next morning. Woke up at 7 and there were a few people in line... almost 2 years old and there's still a friggin line!
    Just got our Wii this morning! Target in Broadview (a suburb of Chicago) had several. No line or waiting customers. Apparently they didn't know it was coming in. Thanks to this forum I knew. I went to Best Buy 1st-nothing, then Toys R Us-nothing. I said what the hey... went down the street to Target and SCORE!!!! We bought the Wii as a Christmas present but we kept getting the error message and so we returned it. Haven't been able to find it since. Thanks you guys for the information! The kids are so extremely happy and excited!

Member #
    Friends
    congrats on finding a wii. yup! target is the best! if you know that there is gonna be a wii, and you go there early, youre definitely gonna get one.

Member #
    Friends
    I got one last week and it is fab !!

Member #
    Friends
    I got one at the weekend, its great. Didn't think I'd get one originally, but now I have I'm very happy. Wii sports, sonic and mario at the olympics, wii play and raving rabbids 2 is what I have. Probably trading in raving rabbids and maybe play too as not that much fun.
    May trade in raving rabbids 2 and play though for mario galaxy?

Member #
    Friends
    I never thought I would buy a Wii neither and I won this shopping spree and still after hearing about it from people from work and seeing someone play it I didn't really want one. Then out of the blue I changed my mind and realized how fun it sounded and the girl at work kept telling me about all the games and how she loved hers.. Plus I had this new 40 inch TV and wanted a Wii all of a sudden. I haven't even opened my Olympics or Wii Play yet and just got the other day Game Party and Pinball. Am going to try dance revoltution here in a bit. I still love bowling it's my favorite and Carnival games is alot of fun. I have to finish checking out all the games it has. But I am glad I got one it's fun. And I am glad people on here are finding them. Rose
    Last edited by Rose4uKY; 03-25-2008 at 05:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4224-4046-5429-3622
    Went to Future Shop yesterday because their website said the store by me had them in stock. When I asked for one a kid like the one on the Simpsons that works in the fast food place etc etc said they didn't have any.

Called back today on a hunch that he had no idea what he was talking about and they had a ton of them in stock. Glad I called back I am having fun playing it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official 'I got a Wii' thread-200px-squeaky_voiced_teen.png  

Member #
    Friends
    Just got mine last Thursday, man this thing is addicting i was up till 4 am last night. so far played carnival and the wii sports. I need to find more games that are interactive like the Wii sports.
    Wii Wii

Member #
    Friends
    4796-1855-9743-5790
    got it off ebay, 270$ last week, nice deal

Member #
    Friends
    got the Nintendo Wii Console including Wii Sports + FIFA 09 All-Play for 218. Im loving it at the moment but the cost of games is somewhat off putting, although its the same with all consoles, it's still annoys me.

Member #
    Friends
    Just got a Wii!

Purchased Endless Ocean, Resident Evil 4, Mario & Sonic At The Olympics, and Okami.

Loving Okami.

Ads