Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I FINALLY GOT A WII TODAY AT 11:30
    friend code:1365-5479-5551-1092
    console nickname: 333wii333

(pm me if you add me )

Member #
    Friends
    Picked it up at 12:56pm from Gamestop (yes, I got the exact time, it was marked on my cell when I started calling people). Thought the guy working there was just teasing me so I asked if he could at least tell me when they last got a shipment in. Points over to a few boxes and tells me just 5 minutes ago. Friend was late by under a minute, though =/

Funny how everything comes together. If the previous wal-mart I was at didn't have such crappy service I wouldn't have gotten aggrivated and driven fast. If the lines at the drive-thru weren't so long I wouldn't have picked up something to eat first and been too late. Etc.

Member #
    Friends
    I never thought i would be able to post in this thread!!! I GOT ONE! how do you connect ethernet cable to it? i cant find slot and I cant play right now because my dad is playing lol.

The_Loose_Cannon
    this is such a silly thread i love it! just when i thought i was the only "nerd" there are so many more out there that have done the same things as me inorder to get one! gosh i feel so much better about myself now! ::self esteem has rose!::

i already posted my wii victory in the indroductions forum but to recap, ill type it again.

went into my neighborhood target in hopes to find a nintendo wii since rumors circulated that "OH TARGET HAS THEM TARGET HAS THEM GO GO GO GO GO MOVE OUT!!" so i got up early one morning with a friend of mine and proceeded to hit them up.

Turns out when we get there, the useless kids (aka "helpful associates") were of NO help and there was an empty display of where the wiis probably were once located.

after leaving target, we went nextdoor into best buy (since bestbuy targets and homedepots are generally within the same shopping centers) to get a PSP game with a 5$ off coupon we had. We showed up at a little before 10 and they werent opend. due to holiday hours, they opened at 10 in the morning not the usual 9 like other retailers.

when we walked in, the sales associate calmy announced that if anyone was looking for a nintendo wii to walk towards the back of the store to media where they were being displayed. about maybe 10 or so people were there that morning as well but they didnt want the wii, they wanted the DS (which i still dont get the draw on that! my psp is SO much better!). almost instantaniously, my friend and i had one in our little hands and skipped merrily (ok we really didnt skip! lol) out the door.

i dont think we've left the house since except to go to work! haha.

so yes, that was my wii story! no one was shot, no one was injured and no animals were harmed lol.

The_Loose_Cannon
    this is such a silly thread i love it! just when i thought i was the only "nerd" there are so many more out there that have done the same things as me inorder to get one! gosh i feel so much better about myself now! ::self esteem has rose!::

i already posted my wii victory in the indroductions forum but to recap, ill type it again.

went into my neighborhood target in hopes to find a nintendo wii since rumors circulated that "OH TARGET HAS THEM TARGET HAS THEM GO GO GO GO GO MOVE OUT!!" so i got up early one morning with a friend of mine and proceeded to hit them up.

Turns out when we get there, the useless kids (aka "helpful associates") were of NO help and there was an empty display of where the wiis probably were once located.

after leaving target, we went nextdoor into best buy (since bestbuy targets and homedepots are generally within the same shopping centers) to get a PSP game with a 5$ off coupon we had. We showed up at a little before 10 and they werent opend. due to holiday hours, they opened at 10 in the morning not the usual 9 like other retailers.

when we walked in, the sales associate calmy announced that if anyone was looking for a nintendo wii to walk towards the back of the store to media where they were being displayed. about maybe 10 or so people were there that morning as well but they didnt want the wii, they wanted the DS (which i still dont get the draw on that! my psp is SO much better!). almost instantaniously, my friend and i had one in our little hands and skipped merrily (ok we really didnt skip! lol) out the door.

i dont think we've left the house since except to go to work! haha.

so yes, that was my wii story! no one was shot, no one was injured and no animals were harmed lol.

Member #
    Friends
    just got my wii!

all the wal-marts in my area got them and my wal-mart had 4 left

BJZ
    Member #
    Friends
    5805-3503-0638-5913
    woo got my wii on xmas but just got the wifi usb today

Member #
    Friends
    I'm posting this message from my brand new Wii Thanks Wiichat!!

BJZ
    Member #
    Friends
    5805-3503-0638-5913
    put ur hands up for the wii, i love this nintendo. (sing ti tune of put ur hands up for detroit)
    Fighting for the top... But what happens when you'r there?

Member #
    Friends
    hey wassup everyone..........well
    whos got the wii internet channel? if you do then one question............
    did your wii slow down......or the sensor isnt that sensitive anymore on the wii menu..............?
    wii wiil rule your liife

Page 38 of 158 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads