my friend code is 6566 1774 2264 3177

theripper
    hey,i wanted to know if we can be friends!i have ur friend code allready

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Finally!!!!

Finally, after weeks and weeks of searching my WII has been officially ordered. Checking numerous stores every day, and hundreds of websites everything always sold out. I decided to bookmark a few different websites that track different in stock supplies of the WII. One morning I came into work, refreshed all of the sites and Boom. CircitCuity.com had the WII in stock and ready to order. I immediately called my bro (who also ordered his through circuitcity.com), and we both got it. Also just got the email saying my wii was shipped and should be to my by the 23rd. Went back to the website about 3 min after my bro and I ordered our WII's, and what do you know... Sold Out...

Cant wait to get it and start playing.

P.S. Also probably expect MANY newbie questions coming from my corner on here

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    w00h00! Congrats man. I know the feeling like most of the people got when they finally got their hands on the wii.

Good Job!

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    Thank you very much

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    nice job!

Member #
    Friends
    I finally got my Wii Today and a wii-mote.!!! Passed on the nunchuck but guess I shouldn't have. I haven't even hooked the wii up yet but my search is finally over. Just when it was seaming like I wouldn't have one for months. I got it all by pure chance.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagliaro
    I finally got my Wii Today and a wii-mote.!!! Passed on the nunchuck but guess I shouldn't have. I haven't even hooked the wii up yet but my search is finally over. Just when it was seaming like I wouldn't have one for months. I got it all by pure chance.
    *sigh* i wish luck were as kind with me... i got this close *shows finger and thumb inch apart* to getting a wii today, GameStop said they'd have them... no luck, they say maybe tommorow, but i'll have school then...

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i thought this was about you yourself getting a wii?

not the i was so close thread

anyhow... gluck dude... 21st wait in like 15 hours before the store opens.. i did it... just tell your parents if they give you greif that your gonna spontaneously combust if you dont get one

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmaker
    Finally, after weeks and weeks of searching my WII has been officially ordered. Checking numerous stores every day, and hundreds of websites everything always sold out. I decided to bookmark a few different websites that track different in stock supplies of the WII. One morning I came into work, refreshed all of the sites and Boom. CircitCuity.com had the WII in stock and ready to order. I immediately called my bro (who also ordered his through circuitcity.com), and we both got it. Also just got the email saying my wii was shipped and should be to my by the 23rd. Went back to the website about 3 min after my bro and I ordered our WII's, and what do you know... Sold Out...

Cant wait to get it and start playing.

P.S. Also probably expect MANY newbie questions coming from my corner on here
    I know how you feel. I bought mine on Black friday. I was #2 out of 2 Wii's. It was a feeling of euphoria. I didn't want to sound like an A-hole when I bought it, but when I got in my car and left, I was screaming and yelling like I just won the superbowl.

ZMAN

Member #
    Friends
    Well I jumped the gun I did get a wii but Wii sports was all scratched and will not play. Dissapointed yes but I called Nintendo Customer Service and was on hold for what seemed like seconds. The tech was really nice and is sending me a new copy 4-11 business days but I already have 3 other wii games to play for now. I was really looking forward to golf and bowling though. (I wonder if it will be in cardboard or dvd case.)

Nintendo Customer Service A++
    Last edited by Pagliaro; 01-16-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Ads