LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6231-9555-8344-2935
    I got my Wii on the day it came out.My wife and I sat in line at our local Wal Mart for 19 hours to get the Wii.And yes it is worth it by far.

Member #
    Friends
    yes! i got one! ive been reading these forums for awhile but i guess my first post will be one of triumph. called circuit city after checking itrack and they had 2 left in stock. so asked if they could hold it for 5 minutes and the lady held it! woohoo!!

Member #
    Friends
    6997-9334-7285-3738

Lucky haha

i didn't sign up for one, but i finally got mine when they came out. it was a random call to gamestop and they said they got a load for people who hadn't reserved so its awesome. i ran to the store and there was a line, but i was lucky enough to get one.
    Don't hate, masterbate!

Wii: Wii Sports, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Rayman: Raving Rabbids (Funniest Game Ever)

Xbox 360: Dead or Alive 4, Oblivion, Enchanted Arms, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Ninety Nine Nights, Dead Rising, Tomb Raider: Legend

PSP: Midnight Club 3, Valkryie Profile: Lenneth, Tokobot, Sims 2, Dynasty Warriors, Untold Legends, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Kingdom of Paradise

WiiChat Member Charlotte Sometimes's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Got mine last Sunday at Target. I didn't go to the one near my house, as I knew it would be packed. So, I picked a Target that was in a very remote area. There were 8 of us there by 6:30. At 7:00, the security guy and manager came out and told us they were printing tickets and we would all get one. They got 18 systems in and much to my surprise, there were still 8 of us when they opened the doors at 8:00 AM. I heard all other locations sold out in minutes and even turned people away.

Member #
    Friends
    7940-5789-3633-5993
    Quote Originally Posted by tybrones87
    Finally got another wii after stupidly selling my first one. I'm actually posting from it right now via the internet channel on my wii! Anybody know if they will launch a keyboard, since this is pretty slow process and it could be useful for online play
    There is talk of a USB keyboard coming out.

Anyways, my story is after a month of calling 5 stores a day, i finally found out when target was getting there shipment. It was on the 2nd release date here in N.C. I waited 4 hours outside the store, in line after 11 other people. There was 19 people in line, and finally, the store clerk came out and gave 15 of us "Vouchers" saying that we were one of the 1st 15 people in line, and we got to get out of line and go to bojangles for some coffee. I'm only 13, this was very exciting to be getting a new video game console. Me and my dad came back after half an hour. We waited in line for another 15 minutes. Suddenly a gigantic swarm of people drove in and ran to the entrance. They thought they might get there hands on a wii by getting in line 10 minutes before the store opened. Then we broke the news to them and they all went away. That happened twice in the last 8 minutes. Finally the store opened and we were lead to the electronics section and we all got in line for our wii. When the first one was sold, one of the ladies behind us broke down and cried because she was so happy . Finally it was our turn, we got an xtra wiimote, nunchuck, and a wii points card. We got Zelda a week before we got the console because we heard rumour of it being sold out. Finally i took it home and my family ran out to greet us. I was so happy, and I still am.

....My Dad is so awesome, he bought it for me. I didn't even have to wait to open it.

Thanks for the sig Bubbagump!

PM me if you want to add mii to your wii

Member #
    Friends
    I've had my Wii for a little over a month (can't remeber the day I got it exactly), already played through TP with 61 hours, with all 20 hearts and 47 poe souls, caught all the fish, and retrieved every item. I also have ultimate Alliance (in Asgard) and COD:3 (beaten)

Member #
    Friends
    Finally got my bundle @ Costco today - And to think I almost bought one off of eBay last night...

Member #
    Friends
    YAY! today is my 2 week anaversery with my wii

YAY

Oh Lord Of Goron what part of NC are u from?
    Last edited by spicka; 01-24-2007 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Member #
    Friends
    I started using itrakr yesterday. Today, I was refreshing it around 10:00am when I noticed that 1/24 stores now had a Wii. I called the CompUSA and the operator said their website didn't show it. I said it was inventory, she had no idea what I was talking about.

I called back to the store and asked to speak to the manager. She said the website showed none in. I asked her to check inventory. After 4 minutes on hold, she told me they had 4. She even said she'd save one for me since I was at work.

Thanks to this site, the Finding Tips thread, and Itrakr.

Member #
    Friends
    i got my gamestop most wanted bundle today. my parents and my sister were having lots of fun with wii sports.

well worth the price

Ads