LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 158 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    XD im reading people posts that say when the wiis are coming in stock....and it makes me feel warm and gussy that i got this tuesday
    ps.where do i post my wii code and get other ii codes
    Last edited by zeon9881; 02-15-2007 at 07:58 PM.

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    5988-6040-4514-3565
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    XD im reading people posts that say when the wiis are coming in stock....and it makes me feel warm and gussy that i got this tuesday
    ps.where do i post my wii code and get other ii codes
    yeah i got mine finally from the best girlfriend ever... i've been trying like hell to get one since november, finally did on wednesday afternoon. played fourteen hours straight, got opera set up with some good wii-friendly sites for streaming tv & music, etc.... i love this console but can't find another wiimote for miles :/

post your code in your profile, and register that person in your address book. just make sure to tell them so they can do likewise.

Member #
    Friends
    Proud owner here as well

Member #
    Friends
    i got my wii on febuary 14. my boyfriend got it for me for valentines day!!!i was in tears!!!i know its dorky!!but ive been wanting a wii since it came out!!!!im pretty new to it, but i dont have any mii friends yet...i posted my wii # on the list on a previous thread....i hope i will make friends on wii and in wiichat!!!so yea....i just have the sports pack....my boyfriend lined up at 3 in the morning so he can get me one!!!yey!!!!
    Got mine on v-day!!yey!!

Member #
    Friends
    8817-9905-2387-1230
    I got my wii on friday jan 26 wow that was a great day won a gold medal at my wreslting meet and like five minutes later i call rogers video and ask if they have any wiis yes they have one left i ask if they can hold it yes they can i rush over there and pick it up didnt cost me a cent for the preorder part

**EDIT**

Welcome to the fourm! Hope you have a great time here
    Last edited by striffest; 02-16-2007 at 08:59 PM.

Games: Excite Truck Zelda: The Twilight Princess Red Steel Wii Sports
    Most Wanted: MP:Corruption Super Smash Bros Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    After 3 months of unsuccessfully using Itrackr, checking inventories, calling stores and waiting in lines, I decided to give up on finding a WII today. Every time ITrackr, or the back door inventories, said there were WII's in stock, I would call the stores and be told that they didn't have any.

The final straw was finding out they had 3 units at CompUSA today. And, they said they would hold one until I made the 15 minute drive to pick it up. When I got there, they accidentally sold the last one. At that point, I had decided that enough was enough. From that point on this morning I would no longer monitor the WII inventories or even bother trying to get a WII.

Convinced that our family was just not going be getting a Wii any time soon, I decided to visit the local Best Buy to purchase my kids some new games for our old XBox. So, I walk to the game section, only to see one of the employees bringing out 5 new boxes of WII's from the back. They just had a small shipment come in. I stared at them in disbelief for a few seconds, before picking up a box and making sure it was not some kind of empty store display. It was not

I grabbed the first Wii. The other 4 were gone within a couple of minutes.

How crazy is all this. I spend the last 3 months unsuccessfully tracking Wii's almost daily. Then, on the same day I had convinced myself to give up on them, I stumble upon one by accident.

I am convinced that finding a Wii takes both persistence and luck. If I had not made the trip to Best Buy to buy the XBox games, I would not have a Wii today. It was the same Best Buy that I have already visited about 20 times in the last few months looking unsuccessfully for a Wii.

I hope the inventories catch up with demand soon, for those that are still having trouble finding a Wii.

BTW, I refused to buy a Wii off an EBay seller. After seeing some of their antics in the pre-dawn Wii lines before Christmas, I was not going to give them the satisfaction of making a sale at any price.

Cheers,

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Checky the siggy

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    I got mine last Sunday. I had to wake up early and make a bunch of phone calls but found a store that had a few in stock.

Member #
    Friends
    8817-9905-2387-1230
    Wow i liked that story pliny i was phoning for quite awhile to

Games: Excite Truck Zelda: The Twilight Princess Red Steel Wii Sports
    Most Wanted: MP:Corruption Super Smash Bros Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    2681-1728-4165-2141
    i got my wii last sunday ive been waiting for one for months i finally got one still waiting on a 2nd controller though

Ads