LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 158 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    you got a good deal...pray the wii works fine though.

Member #
    Friends
    Well, I know some people hate ebay. I so far have been lucky both selling and buying a lot of stuff. I know what to look out for and so far haven't been burned. Feedback on the seller was 100% on over 100 items, with great comments. Sort of like my feedback.

LOTs of pictures of the items.. all looked perfect. Also, I like to examine the backgrounds in the pictures to see what else is around and the house looked emaculate.. so that usually says something too.

Also, 2 minutes after purchase, he emailed me telling me he'd mail priority mail in the morning.

I try to tell people fedex ground is cheaper and faster (and you get tracking), but from WI to MN it will be here Friday for sure anyhow.

Member #
    Friends
    *scratches head* er... i got mine on the... 12th? of gameplay.com... they has a massive sign saying 'Wii In Stock' the next day i looked and it was gone... (i ordered the wii on the 10th at 8pm) and it came on the 12th was dispatched on the 11th (next day =D whoo!)...

Got Red Steel... would've got zelda... but i didn't see it on the website until the day after = gutted...

gonna sell the ol' GC and game i hate (cell shades zeld = sucky) NOT THE RE COLLECTION! - RE ROCKX... hope we do get RE5 for Wii... if we don't... i'll sue... and get zelda and another remote (i've got a well paying job... i'm alright (y) paid for a wii with my 1st wage =D... after i bought a HD tv... got buy the damn HD cable though - off ebay £6 (like £21 of gameplay.com and play.com :@ - =D (Y) GET IN!)

Dean

Member #
    Friends
    I have no problem with Ebay.I'm just scared of used consoles, but I love used game cds.

Member #
    Friends
    Finnaly I got one!!

Got it last week. My gf's mom had to go get it though...it was at a store 3 hours away from where I was. I still haven't touched it...cuz I'm still away...but at least I got one waiting for me when come home!!!

Playing with your Wii? Hickeroar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8827-4512-6313-9760
    I walked into best buy for an ink cartridge monday evening. While I was there I asked "When you get Wiis, will they be in this display case with the other consoles so I won't have to ask about them?" The guys said "no they won't...but we got some in this morning". I got the last one.

Woot!

Member #
    Friends
    2517-7724-2156-1943
    Well done!! Hope you have fun playing it.
    ############################
    - The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
    - WiiPlay / WiiSports
    - Warioware
    - Red Steel
    ############################
    "Everything Happens For a Reason..."

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4512-6313-9760
    Quote Originally Posted by Xionn
    Well done!! Hope you have fun playing it.
    I got Wii Play ($5 "game" with the purchase of the controller as I see it), and Raving Rabbits. With those and Wii Sports, I'm having an absolute blast. My right arm is quite sore from all the Wiimoting. :-P My wife beat me at tennis and I beat her at bowling (by one point: 116 - 117).

I'm hoping best buy will have more controllers/nunchucks in stock by this weekend since we're having people over. They were out of everything but Wii Play as far as controllers go. There are a couple of them around here though.

Member #
    Friends
    Check Target.. our local target had like 15 remotes and 10 chucks. No wiis for the past month though.

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4512-6313-9760
    Well, I'm going the best-buy card route at the moment for the Wii stuff. CHARGE IT! :-P

I just called a best buy near me and they have 7 remotes and 2 chucks. I can grab a chuck somewhere else if one of them sells before I get there after work... Not much chance of 6+ motes selling before 5 today. The REAL close best buy had a bunch of them until they got a shipment of wiis in on monday.

If it came down to it and I NEEDED some remotes and couldn't find them (for the company we're having this weekend), all the best buys have several copies of wii play. It's only $5 extra that way and I can find a couple friends who don't have Wii play yet to give the games to.
    Last edited by Hickeroar; 04-18-2007 at 10:29 AM.

Ads