LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i got mine wed night/ thurs morning. i was 3rd in line and then the shop decided to move the line and then i ended up being the 11th person to get it with zelda a classic controller as well as 2000 points that i can't use yet as i can't connect it.

Wii like to play together Wolvey's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4576-1236-8700-5752
    Connect through your Nintendo Wi fi connector, if you got one for your DS...if you got a DS. Err and a PC...ok I'm going...

Member #
    Friends
    1097-9116-6542-6093
    yup got my wii december 3rd. if anyone wants to add me then send me a pm

Member #
    Friends
    oh yeah the ds usb thing

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    i got one as well and i love it,i just bought 3 more new games super monkey ball,NSC,and marvel ultimate alliance!:d i got 7 games total(including wii sports of course)
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends

we got a wii

Our W-M had 9 units this past wed. They didn't had out tickets until 8am that morning. I got there at about 330am and I was the first in line and the only one in line until about 5am. The 9th in line didn't get there until about 630 or 7am, The W-M about 17 miles up the road got about the same # of units but that line started at around 4pm tues afternoon.
    I predict that more will be easily available after the 17th - just in time for Christmas.

Member #
    Friends
    1424-8950-4184-1875
    hey i got a wii also it's soo much fun and i was wondering if i can add u guys on my wii and u add me and we can send messages on wii

Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    Quote Originally Posted by urban_54
    hey i got a wii also it's soo much fun and i was wondering if i can add u guys on my wii and u add me and we can send messages on wii
    you'll want to go here:
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...odes-here.html

turbo'd wabbit

Member #
    Friends
    4161-1475-3710-0561
    I feel like I went through hell to get my Wii. On Black Friday (Nov 24), my sisters and I went to Gamestop at 12:30 in the morning. We were the first people in line. I was planning on buying two Wiis: one for me and my sister. About 3:30 some more people show up, get out of their car and sit down on some steps about 8 feet from the door. There was a Circuit City nearby that was opening up at 5 am (gamestop opened at 7). I told my sisters to stay by the front of the door while I headed over there. It was 4 in the morning by this time. Half an hour later, my sisters call me to tell me that the people on the steps are harrasing them, claiming they cut in line. I told my sisters to ignore them and just stay where they were. Long story short (too late), Circuit City didn't have any Wii's. I get back to Gamestop and those jerks are still harrasing my sisters. My sisters are 15 and 17, but these people had to be in their 30's. The store manager shows up around 6 am, and by then there are about 20 people in line. At 6:30 the manager comes out saying that he received calls that we were cutting in line. I explained to him that the people were harrassing us, but he would hear none of it. After "polling" everyone inline about whether we cut, he kicked us out of line because he listened to the loudest jerks next to us. Ironically, my sisters and I took our video camera to record the silliness of our endovour, but the manager also wanted nothing to do with it. Basically my sisters and I got screwed. The ugliness of greed.
    I did finally get mine and my sister's Wii last Sunday (Dec 3) at Circuit City with no problems this time. It took long than it should have, but at least I got it. I guess what really bothered me about the episode was how ugly the people were. It was so bad that both my sisters were bawling when we left the store. In retrospect, I should have called the cops, but I didn't expect it to get that bad.
    That's my story. I hope everyone else had a much more pleasant experience.

Member #
    Friends
    got mine and i love it to death!

Ads