LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I got my Wii on Friday. It was totally by accident too. We went to the mall to get something and just stopped by GameStop because it was on our way to the car and...they had Wiis! Whoo! 3 month search now OVER!

It's fun.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i just got one

Member #
    Friends
    7223-7381-5722-3507
    I went through hell to get mine. Getting up at 4:00 in the morning, in line by 4:30. 3 weekends in a row with no success. The last of those three weekends i noticed an orange tinge to my lips. So i went to hte doctor, and i had a superficial infection called erisipalis. SO one morning rite after i got diagnosed, i was at walmart picking something pu, and by chance iasked if they had any. Sure enough ,a shipment just came in. Nobody knew, and i got the first one. Payed for it striaght cash, right there. Didnt have to wait or anytihng, it was like 9:00 when i got it. this all happened about 2 weeks after it was released.

Order of the Single Malts TiiWii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

Got one, in spite of local retailers

Hi everybody,

Saturday night, May 19, an ad for a new-in-the-box Wii showed up on craigslist. $310. Sunday morning, met the seller in a mall parking lot. Money changed hands and I am D-O-N-E!!

The seller made a fast $50 off of me. So what? I spent more than that in the past month driving around to look at empty shelves and listen to excuses. Not to mention the wasted lunch hours and wasted Sunday mornings.

HEY! Circuit City, Target, Toys'R'Us, EBGames, GameStop, Wal-Mart, Kmart... Y'all are LAME!

I'll never buy anything from some of these stores again, just because of the way they handled (or didn't handle) the Wii situation.

Sunday afternoon I was struttin' around Circuit City like I owned the place, buyin' my Wii accessories and ignoring (for once) the fact that they had no Wii's for sale. And boy, did it feel good.

TW out!

Member #
    Friends
    Stumbled onto mine at ebgames this weekend. Called them on a whim - never called a single place looking before, and they had one left. My biggest problem now is stopping buying games Already got wii play, super paper mario, madden, smooth moves and godfather. . . I'm not even looking at the VC classic titles - I'll be homeless.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, i got lucky too, i just called up GameStop to see if they had one, after giving up on one. Sure enough they had some so i bolted down there.

Order of the Single Malts TiiWii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jcblough
    Stumbled onto mine at ebgames this weekend. Called them on a whim - never called a single place looking before, and they had one left. My biggest problem now is stopping buying games Already got wii play, super paper mario, madden, smooth moves and godfather. . . I'm not even looking at the VC classic titles - I'll be homeless.
    Nice! Ya done good. We're going to rent a few games at H'wood Video before we buy any. Haven't played video games in over 20 years, so we want to check out the merchandise before we throw down the bux. But I'm 99% sure that we're going to own Godfather before the week is out. Enjoy!

Member #
    Friends
    2387-7184-9649-3230

finally got a Wii

after months of looking and waiting i finally got a Wii....

here's my number: 2387-7184-9649-3230

Member #
    Friends
    I got mine a while ago, am i to late to post?

Well, it was when i was getting new systems, I got the Wii, PS3 and 360. I have 2 Wii's, gave one to my sister, and 3 360's so i gave one to my friend and one to my sister. I only got one PS3 so im holding on to that. But i dont have a story about it being out of stock or waiting a few weeks, I just went to the store and got it. Have a few games but nothing to hold my intrest like Resident Evil on GC, which is what ive been using the Wii for.

Member #
    Friends
    Anyone can tell me how to play my DS games using my WII PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ads