I GOT 1 OF 3 Wii'S AT THE WAL MART
i don't have a wii in my hands yet. I got one off ebay. It SHOULD be here by friday. Wife was pissed, last thing we need is more debt but I put it on the credit card. We already owe a ton of money. With that being said, I have to be very careful about the games that I buy. I don't see anything that I know I'm going to be really into yet, besides carnival games.
On the way is a brand new wii system with wii play, remote and nunchuck, an extra nunchuck, wii play with an extra remote.
i know wii sports will last me a while and wii play might be decent, but it came with a remote. I like the whole mini-game aspect of the wii. That's why carnival games is going to be great, plus it's carnival! weeeeee anyway...i don't even see anything worth buying in the soon to be released line up. There might be a few games comming out that interest me that I haven't heard about tho. I'm happy with a few good games rather than a bunch of them because I just can't afford them. If anyone can steer me in the right direction with what games to get, that'd be great.
I GOT 1 OF 3 Wii'S AT THE WAL MART
Hi everyone! I just received my Wii last week, and decided to register here, make some friends, join in the action
Anyway, I got my Wii used, and while it's working just fine, I'm concerned about some static sounds coming from the TV, which I posted about in a different thread. Well, hope to see some of you guys online.. Take care!
I got my Wii last night at Wal-Mart. ^^
Got mine today at Best Buy.
Wife and I got our Wii Friday at Wal-mart first place we looked.
Dude!!! That's So Lucky!Originally Posted by ImASput
Although... i Waited 6 Hours At Launch.
Saturday night, I heard that several stores would have them Sunday morning. I didn't really plan to buy one. But then I woke up at 7:40 on Sunday and thought to myself, "I bet I can make it to Target in time." I threw on the day before's clothes, grabbed a cheese stick and a Diet Pepsi from the fridge and jumped in the car.
I made it at 8:02AM. Doors were open and seven or eight people were waiting at the electronics register. They had 30 in stock, so I was feeling good. Unfortunately, the kid in front of me got the last Wii-play, so I walked my Wii over to returns and said, "It's just not worth it now."
That last part was a lie to see if you were paying attention :P
I drove over to Fry's, which opened at 9 and bought Wii-play, component cables, Zelda and SD memory cards. They had a good sale: 2x 2GB sd cards for $29.99. So, now I have a card for the Wii and an extra for my camera
Last edited by Sporkfire; 05-28-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Got ours about a week ago. I happen to walk into one of our local Game Stops while on shift. To ask about some PS2 games. While I was there, the salesperson goes, "You wouldn't be interested in purchasing a Wii, would ya?" HUH! HUH! HUH! WHAT!? My son had just asked for a Wii 3 days before. I immediately snatched it up! The salesperson said that they had received 8 in all of San Antonio and their store got 4! TG that I bought it when I had the chance. 2 guys walked in right after and bought the other 3. We also got the rechargable base and Wii Play and Super Paper Mario. Also charged up 500 points.
"I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."
Got my Wii probably a little over 2 weeks ago from walmart. My friend who recently had to quit his chef job (car died) and was forced to work at walmart to raise up funds to repair his car to get his chef job back informed that there were 11 in stock. I figured the interest had died down and played WoW for a bit and called up a few hours later to learn that only 3 were left. Got stuck in traffic and almost had two idiots slam into me and different times but managed to get the 2nd to last one left.
Picked up Zelda and Wii Play. Later got Paper Mario and Bust A Move Bash. Been playing it on my off WoW days and today finally got my roomates to play me in Wii Boxing ^.^ While I'm just another really broke college student, pony'ing up the cash for this really seemed worth it just to see how much fun my roommates were having playing. Still just gotta get one more off FF11 to try boxing or something with me.
Decided to get off my ass and find a forum for all my wii needs ^.^