LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Agree with Vagrant on this one. Untill we actually see how it is going to work theres no point complaining (other than it not being available yet)

Member #
    Friends
    7725-7615-5006-8472
    that friend code shit is sooo ****ing annoying. I think when you try to register someones elses wii you should be able to accept it or not. Putting in both friend codes is a real pain in the ass.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Well if the DS is any indication, you will only use friend codes if you choose to connect with specific people.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    I just want to remind them what we are epected and that the users want gamertags, easier friends lists, lobbys, etc.

I'm not complaining just yet. I will wait to see how it is before I complain, but it will be too late by then to have your voice heard. That is why we need to let them know now, while it is still in development. The title was a little off on what I really want to do.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by itzzbalaez
    I just want to remind them what we are epected and that the users want gamertags, easier friends lists, lobbys, etc.

I'm not complaining just yet. I will wait to see how it is before I complain, but it will be too late by then to have your voice heard. That is why we need to let them know now, while it is still in development. The title was a little off on what I really want to do.
    *whisper* nintendo doesn't care */whisper*

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    I think this is a good idea. I think Nintendo does care - it's not like they can really afford not to at this point; if they screw online play up bad enough, the Wii will flop.

Member #
    Friends
    You know what could be done........... Everybody on the wii chat site, needs to post their wii online code in a thread............ Like who all have SSBB post your wii online code and wii user name here. and then make a next thread, who all have battalion wars post your wii online code and wii username here....... So anybody who knows someone with a wii, tell them to join wii chat if they haven't....WHO ALL AGREE WITH ME?......... but i believe nintendo did it like that for safety reasons... But the only way to beat around that is for everyone on the wii chat to be one and just share wii online codes........... anyone dis agrees?

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspire
    I think this is a good idea. I think Nintendo does care - it's not like they can really afford not to at this point; if they screw online play up bad enough, the Wii will flop.
    How will they screw it up? They will be doing it like the xbox360, ps3, ps2, DS.

And I think if you look at the sales numbers/nintendo stock/ds sales nintendo probably could afford it.

If you are playing a game online and want to play with specific people, you will probably identify the from your list of friend, or with an aliase given for there friend code.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    How will they screw it up? They will be doing it like the xbox360, ps3, ps2, DS.

And I think if you look at the sales numbers/nintendo stock/ds sales nintendo probably could afford it.

If you are playing a game online and want to play with specific people, you will probably identify the from your list of friend, or with an aliase given for there friend code.
    I didn't know how they were doing the online stuff, vagrant, so if you're right, I agree that they really can't screw it up.

Maybe they could afford it, maybe they couldn't, but Nintendo didn't get here by adopting Sony's attitude, so I really don't think they'd start now....

@hotpotato - that idea has been tried many times, and ruined many times. There's a sticky in the Wii Online Forum.... if you don't mind sifting through it.

Member #
    Friends
    Its just a safety feature for the kiddies so random people dont annoy you, if you want something to complain about, complain about the DS friend codes. no point in complaining, THEY WONT CHANGE IT, people all said they should do 1 friend code and that changed for wii but theres nothing else they can do, get over it, if you dont like it, dont go/play online, as simple as that =]

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads