LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Worst one was using a third party memory card on the ps2. I clocked 67 hours on final fantasy 7 only for the next time I switched it on to be greated with no data on the card. I avoid any third party memory cards now.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3015-4789-6961-4224
    I have a similar story ... hours upon hours of THPS2 or 3 .. whatever was on GC. I unlocked every skater except for the last one, and had collected every point and board and medal available. Unfortunately I was using a third party memory card which then promptly became corrupted and all my data was lost.

(also lost all other game saves, and it was a 1024 card so there was a LOT on there)

I never really recovered. I still have that card but I only use it as a backup for my other GC card... all pointless really, now that I have a wii. But I just couldn't bring myself to play THPS for any significant time period again after that.

Member #
    Friends
    I learned that playing PC all day, and all Night, then all day again. and not eating for that time can be very harmful to your health

Member #
    Friends
    1312-7119-3891-2066
    ryt heres my story.......one morning on a nice summers day i woke up and found my WII AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BED WITH A KNIFE buttering some toast and jam arrrr

Member #
    Friends
    8839-9997-1474-5892
    plsayed ocarina of time for 8 hours straight was so engrossed i forget to save and my sister came in and kicked my n64 and this was last week

WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Metal gear solid 2................4 years ago..................I was collecting dog tags from all of the soldiers on Extreme mode. I played the game straight through only saving before the Harrier Jet fight (because its friggin impossible). I collected dogtags from almost everyone I had seen at that point. UNFORTUNATELY.... my little cousin picked it up whil I was in the bathroom ( mind you I was about at the end of the game ) He shot one of the guards in the Head and then saved the game. I never collected all o the dogtags in extreme mode after that. : (
    Death to false metal!

Hail Nintendo!

wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

User Name: Shinden

Member #
    Friends
    I was playing a Final Fantasy game for Playstation. I think it was FF7. I was at the last part. (About to go down into a big crater or something-someone told me that was the last part.) I had saved and everything. I wasn't playing at the time, and was reaching on a shelf for a VHS tape, and one of them fell and went sloooooow motion through the air, and landed on the disc, cracking it right in half. I tries to find it at Blockbuster, but they didn't have it. I wasn't about to go and buy a new one, just to play the last part. BOOOO.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    I got two ... Third party memory card deleted all my save files on the cube... luckily i had just finished wind waker but i was nudging the end of metroid so i lost it all
    Yet the funny thing is i still use that card every now and then and about a week ago i accidently put it thru the washing machine (it was in my backpack) and it still works perfectly!!!
    Anyway, the heart breaking story was when my brother bought a N64 and Mario 64. He brought it home and no shit, as he was pulling in the driveway a tree branch fell off a tree, narrowly missed his car and the power went out. 4 hours later we had power and attempted to play it, only to find out we didn't have an adaptor we needed. i could've cried

wii
    Member #
    Friends
    1341-3538-6778-3958
    when i was a little kid and pokemon red first game out for gameboy color.. i played it for like weeks and never put it down and actually didnt go to school to finish it haha.. and then i was just towards the end where it wouldve taken me like an hour until i was done and had every pokemon and my sister threw something at my head and i was a little kid so i chucked the first thing i had in my hand back at her and it just so happens that i had thrown my gameboy... smacked her right in the face.. i felt satisfied.. until the power light flashed on the gameboy and boom it said new game? then i died

Member #
    Friends
    horrible horror storys

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Ads