LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8369-4797-3917-0441
    I was playing pokemon at pokemoncrater.com and my pikachu fainted in the elite four.

I went into the bathroom and cut my wrists for about an hour.

Then I went with my other emo friends to cry and smoke pot.

muahaha
    Last edited by st0rmbrkr; 12-14-2006 at 03:26 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    Quote Originally Posted by csayers666
    i played 'spellforce' on my pc for about 6 hours, then the power went down... ...i hadn't saved. i learned to save frequently too late.
    or you can get a generator this is such a cool emo -------->
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    Quote Originally Posted by st0rmbrkr
    I was playing pokemon at pokemoncrater.com and my pikachu fainted in the elite four.

I went into the bathroom and cut my wrists for about an hour.

Then I went with my other emo friends to cry and smoke pot.

muahaha
    hahahahahah o god that is funny go with emo friends and .....hahahah.....cry and ......hahahahah........ smo....ke hahahah... pot
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6520-0310-8610-0194
    My horror story is more like a "how stupid I am story"

I was playing Metal Gear Solid in my PSX for about 8 hours. Suddenly a "Please Switch Discs" alert came up on the screen. I moved carefully towards the TV and picked up disc 2 from its case. Then my brain seized up and I pushed the Power button on my PSX in order to open the disc cover.

After I switched discs and pressed again the Power button my brain kicked in and let me realize what I just did.

Member #
    Friends
    Playing Eternal Darkness and seeing the sanity effect where the volume goes down on the tv for the first time. I seriously thought someone was in my house. I went and hid!

OPTION TWO LOVES YOU.
    GO TO MYSPACE MUSIC AND SEARCH OPTION TWO TO RETURN THE FAVOR.

Member #
    Friends
    8211-7709-2245-4630
    heres another one, i dont know if this counts as a horror story. Heres go! One day my mom came home with lots of bags and groceries in the car, so i help her with them (just my luck i had been playing in the dirt next to the drive way with some ninja turtles). we get all the bags in and she said she has a surprise for me, she bought me game. i immediatly charged for the bag that wasnt an albertsons bag, only tobe thwarted in my effort to obtain the hidden cartridge of enjoyment. she pops my hand and tells me to wait until after dinner. I begged, but of course she would not tell me what game it was. oh and did she make me suffer. huge mounds of peas and broccoli had to be finished off before dinner was consider done. as i sat there shoving broccoli down my throat, visions of marios and Samuses dance in my head, just barely out of reach until dinner was through. Finally, last bite eaten. Time to be rewarded. mom gets the bag, tells me to close my eyes, stick my hands out. eyes closed i could feel the cold plastic in my hands, im giddy with excitement( i just know its excite bike) i open my eyes...................and its F****N WHEEL OF FORTUNE! who in the heck Buys there Kid, WHEEL O EFFEN FORTUNE. man I ate PEAS for wheel of fortune, man! ( damn those discount bins!!!)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurst
    heres another one, i dont know if this counts as a horror story. Heres go! One day my mom came home with lots of bags and groceries in the car, so i help her with them (just my luck i had been playing in the dirt next to the drive way with some ninja turtles). we get all the bags in and she said she has a surprise for me, she bought me game. i immediatly charged for the bag that wasnt an albertsons bag, only tobe thwarted in my effort to obtain the hidden cartridge of enjoyment. she pops my hand and tells me to wait until after dinner. I begged, but of course she would not tell me what game it was. oh and did she make me suffer. huge mounds of peas and broccoli had to be finished off before dinner was consider done. as i sat there shoving broccoli down my throat, visions of marios and Samuses dance in my head, just barely out of reach until dinner was through. Finally, last bite eaten. Time to be rewarded. mom gets the bag, tells me to close my eyes, stick my hands out. eyes closed i could feel the cold plastic in my hands, im giddy with excitement( i just know its excite bike) i open my eyes...................and its F****N WHEEL OF FORTUNE! who in the heck Buys there Kid, WHEEL O EFFEN FORTUNE. man I ate PEAS for wheel of fortune, man! ( damn those discount bins!!!)
    That's gotta be the worst horror story i ever heard of. i would never eat peas for any game... lol

Member #
    Friends
    ^^ Rofl thats one of the funniest stories ive ever read what console was it for lol?

Member #
    Friends
    Here's my horror story. Around the time when XBOX first came out, Taco Bell had a XBOX giveaway where you entered codes online. well, needless to say, after waiting a couple weeks after entering the codes, my mom decided to do a little spring cleaning....we all know what happens next! a couple hours after the garbage truck came to take our trash away, we check our mail. guess who freakin won an xbox, but didnt get it because their mom threw away (on purpose) our winning ticket to prove that it was, in fact, our winning code. I didnt talk to my mom for a couple weeks after that. Then she bought a PS2 to make it better Well, i ended up getting my xbox regardless. That was traumatizing for a guy who only owned an N64 in a world of XBOX, PS2, and GC.

Member #
    Friends
    i think it was FF9 where i had to battle a few bosses near the end one after another without saving......and the power went down. i practically died of a heart attack.
    although i have finished the game, i still shudder at the thought of that day.
    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads