LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I was a huge N64 fan... and then must admit was lured to the Xbox... but I'm not in for the 360 now that I've seen the Wii... I can't wait, I have become in awe of Nintendo for actually thinking out of the box !!! Unlike Micosoft and Sony who have just gone - more speed & more power !!! Just look at the mess that Sony are getting into over their half a job controller !!! I have become such a fan that I bought an GB Advance and now want a DS and Wii - Good Job Nintendo !!!
    ----------------------------------------
    Nintendo Wii - The Console Of The Future

Member #
    Friends
    !!! I have become such a fan that I bought an GB Advance and now want a DS and Wii - Good Job Nintendo !!!
    If its not too late i'd recommend taking the gba back if you're getting a ds. the ds can play all the older gb games too

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by phimuajedi69
    If its not too late i'd recommend taking the gba back if you're getting a ds. the ds can play all the older gb games too
    But only in single player mode remember, the only downside of course. I've played GBA games on my ds and don't think i'd bother wasting the money on them when the ds games are so much more vivid, 3d worlds, and take up both screens of course (unlike with gba mode).
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

Member #
    Friends
    But only in single player mode remember, the only downside of course.
    Never knew that, but i guess it makes sense since they removed the need for a link cable.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for the note phimuajedi... Im waiting for the DS Lite so the GBA is a filler for now !!!
    ----------------------------------------
    Nintendo Wii - The Console Of The Future

Member #
    Friends

innovation is important

it seems that certain companies believe that making the games look prettier is innovation alone and that this type of innovation will keep gamers coming back....nintendos innovation,which shows the importance of the experience to the gamer,will change the way we PLAY games.i cant wait for the wii. im tired of the same old rehashed games......

Video Game Enthusiast wiiwanter12's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Go Nintendo all the way... Nintendo has been the most original video game franchise as of now (in my opinion) the Wii, DS, DS lite.... ooohhh... i get chills just thinking about it!!
    I win

Member #
    Friends
    It's not really a case of converting, all of the three systems have similarities in the technology they incorporate, but they're offering different things, personally, if I have to admit it, I've always "followed" nintendo, I have more nintendo consoles than I have any other, and I think that shows something. I do have a ps2, but I don't plan on buying a ps3, I certainly won't be buying a 360, and my reasons seem to stay the same all the time, Nintendo have remained strictly "game people" with their consoles, although they're sort of going with the flow now, the consoles they make are more game consoles than any other, Sony and Microsoft are just turning into multimedia consoles, it is handy to have a DVD player built into a console, but I buy a console for gaming, and I really feel that Nintendo have always incorporated realistic gaming technology within their consoles. S'why I love them.
    Play nice or die.

Member #
    Friends
    It depends on your preferences. Do you think you'll enjoy what the Wii has to offer? If not, don't get it.

Member #
    Friends
    Yup, that's exactly it. There are features and games exclusive to each of the three consoles, and although a few exclusives to 360 and ps3 might be sort of good, the Nintendo exclusives have been around for a lot longer, and people still love them. I love Final Fantasy, but I think after having made about 90 they might want to give up. I think square are churning out the same old stuff, it's time to move on, and I'm moving on to the Wii.
    Play nice or die.

Ads