2. more 3rd party support
3. games like gears of war, rainbow 6, etc..
4. option to have blue light on/off
5. cheaper VC games
6. 720p support
7. more M games, not that M games are always goods, but they just need more, they have a lot of T and E, so why not have M. It wouldn't hurt.
8. better online community.
well it's still early on gonig for wii, hopefully the wii will get the possible stuff in that list
Strikers: 017280 524282
Originally Posted by ss2miraitrunks21
As pointless as this thread without a response.
1) They have there ATI gpu, they won't be changing that.
2) They have plenty of 3rd party support, the console just came out in most of the world.
3) Gears of War is made by Microsoft/Epic. So no that won't ever happen. As far as games like them, probably. Keep in mind Xbox360 has been out for a year.
4) You can turn the blue light off or on. It just doesn't apply while the system is on. This probably won't change.
5) The prices will probably drop in points over time, that is pretty much guranteed.
6) No, it won't happen.
7) The system just launched, so saying it doesn't have enough M titles yet...is just stupid
8) Well considering the fact that online games aren't out yet, clearly the online community will improve.
Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe
Just get a 360 then u will be happy.
lol sounds like u want a wii to be a 360.