LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Considering the 360 sold 7 million units without hitting the japanese market barely at all, and the system being out for a year, I doubt they are threatened.

The 360 has been whoring itself out marketing wise for the past year. I mean on every Real World/ Road Rules challenge they give the winner of the duel an xbox360.

p.s. Microsoft has more money than god.
    Regardless, 360 sales for the same time period in the xbox's life are down 30% so expect more MS money thrown at the 360 and hopefully a big price drop in March when the big bad ps3 hits Europe.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    360 is getting the best games now !! they have gears of war and they're getting even more even better games this x-mas like dirty hairy !! i thik they're gonna beat ps3 but not wii

Member #
    Friends
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne
    Nervous about the Wii? The console with only one good game, and that has last gen hardware.
    Uh, are you shitting me? Im assuming the 'one good game' you are refering to is Zelda, but i wouldn't say all of the other launch titles suck. Oh, and there's another thing. LAUNCH titles. The wii just came out, relax. There are plenty of awesome games coming to the Wii in the future. Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid, Project H.A.M.M.E.R (people forgot about this one)...just to name a few.
    And I am completely sick of hearing this "crappy hardware" shit. The Wii is awesome, its not about graphics or multimedia capabilities, its about great games with awesome play. PERIOD.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Kid
    Uh, are you shitting me? Im assuming the 'one good game' you are refering to is Zelda, but i wouldn't say all of the other launch titles suck. Oh, and there's another thing. LAUNCH titles. The wii just came out, relax. There are plenty of awesome games coming to the Wii in the future. Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid, Project H.A.M.M.E.R (people forgot about this one)...just to name a few.
    And I am completely sick of hearing this "crappy hardware" shit. The Wii is awesome, its not about graphics or multimedia capabilities, its about great games with awesome play. PERIOD.
    Wii Zelda looks pretty awesome to me and Wii Sports's Mii's prove the point that a great looking game, in today's new consoles, have nothing to do with the power of the gfx card but all to do with the creativity of the developers and now us the player too.

Having said that though, Gears of War is a gfx whore's wet dream and has me drooling like a dog on heat.

Ads