LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7219-3868-1848-6260
    Yes, having GTA for the Wii would mean great sales for the product. I will be looking forward to GTA when and if it comes out for the Wii.
    "To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."

quote by Confucious

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral
    This would be awesome. GTA 3 is one of the funnest games I've ever played. Just killing people and trying to get away from the cops is all I ever did, but it was really fun.
    I thought your Mii profile picture had murderous eyes.
    Start making use of the Reputation system!!!

click the scale icon under usernames (next to online/offline status) in post to give or take rep points for good or bad posts!

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...sive-info.html
    Mario Kart Friend Code: 536957-637076

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Yeah Nintendo needs to get with the times and say its ok to have M rated games, If the Wii gets GTA and its good we could see more GTA games coming to nintendo meaning that GTA will no longer just be for the PS and Xbox making the Wii a better system.
    But Nintendo really just needs to let almost any Rated M game on it (except for ones that are 100% sex <Guy game, Playboy masion> But games like GTA they need to just say ok I dont like what your game is but I want to get more gamers on our system.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    Yeah Nintendo needs to get with the times and say its ok to have M rated games, If the Wii gets GTA and its good we could see more GTA games coming to nintendo meaning that GTA will no longer just be for the PS and Xbox making the Wii a better system.
    But Nintendo really just needs to let almost any Rated M game on it (except for ones that are 100% sex <Guy game, Playboy masion> But games like GTA they need to just say ok I dont like what your game is but I want to get more gamers on our system.
    actually a while back Nintendo announced they'll basically let anything on the Nintendo system now.

It has to do more with the old CEO of Nintendo, he was pretty conservative you could say, and didn't like M games. The newer CEO is fine with anything.

click the scale icon under usernames (next to online/offline status) in post to give or take rep points for good or bad posts!

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    maybe HOOTERs Restaraunt the Game

u know...hooters the restaraunt but in game form

spill water(wet tishirt bonus)
    etc
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    I disagree. The Wii doesn't need that junk. Anyone hard up to play out a thug fantasy can just go buy a Playstation. The Wii is all about being different. It doesn't have the technical specs to outgun the PS3 or 360 and yet it is the fastest selling system this holiday season.

Nintendo is going in the right direction. They don't need to pull in hardcore Playstation gamers. The target for the Wii is orders of magnitude larger than the Playstation audience.

There's a lot more of us middle-aged and older people interesting gaming, with a lot more money to spend, than there are pimple-faced teenage boys salivating for another "Hot Coffee" hack or schoolyard gay antics in Bully. Let Sony have THAT piece of the gaming pie.
    Wii Media Center mock-up
    -No External Links.

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    Quote Originally Posted by sracer
    I disagree. The Wii doesn't need that junk. Anyone hard up to play out a thug fantasy can just go buy a Playstation. The Wii is all about being different. It doesn't have the technical specs to outgun the PS3 or 360 and yet it is the fastest selling system this holiday season.

Nintendo is going in the right direction. They don't need to pull in hardcore Playstation gamers. The target for the Wii is orders of magnitude larger than the Playstation audience.

There's a lot more of us middle-aged and older people interesting gaming, with a lot more money to spend, than there are pimple-faced teenage boys salivating for another "Hot Coffee" hack or schoolyard gay antics in Bully. Let Sony have THAT piece of the gaming pie.
    Agreed. Nintendo's supposed to be going family-friendly. I'd like to see them stick to their guns. And don't kid yourselves - GTA won't sell consoles - not at this point in the game. Zelda, GoW, H3, FFXIII - those sell consoles - not GTA.

X, I'll own u N ELEBITS! the_peripheral's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by sracer

Companies are in business to make money. Nintendo could make A LOT of money by adding more mature titles to their arsenal. Imagine, all the awesomeness of Mario, Zelda, Metroid mixed with the awesomeness of the GTA series and other huge mature game series'...it would be amazing. It would be very smart on the part of Nintendo to get in on the mature game action because it doesn't matter how innovative the controller is (THE MAIN SELLING POINT OF THE WII) if nobody wants the games. And I agree, there are a lot of good games already out on the Wii, but it could definitely use some death.
    PM me if you want a link to a place that's good.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Well this is why Nintendo is always the Kids toy and not a Real system becuase there's no adult games but Zelda and Metriod (if you count that as a adult game)
    Im not saying allow Junk on the Systems but GTA is a fun game and besides some of the Hokers stuff its a game I dont really see why people get so made about. In Zelda youcan ride by a monset and shoot him and kill him GTA is the same thing but with a gun.
    But why should parents care if GTA is on the Wii anyway since most stores at pretty strick about M rated games the onyl store I dont think is, is BlockBuster. But EB, Best Buy and Toys R Us are strick.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    What do you mean strict? They check for ID's or what?

Ads