Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    Quote Originally Posted by No Smoking
    Most of the stories are true but im sure a few of the videos you see on youtube might be fake, all i can say is stupid things happen to stupid people
    thankyou another person who agrees with me, atleast your smart enough not to let go lol.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i sigh @ people who worry about breaking their tv's and what not
    i sigh @ people who back up the fools who do these dumb things

if i let go of the wiimote, and it breaks my TV.. i don't blame nintendo, i punch myself in the face. its my fault.

no physics or w/e needs to be in this discussion. these fools have let go of the wiimote, and looks whats happend. if you hold the wiimote correctly, its actualy hard for it to slip out even with sweaty hands.. i tried it out.

not only that, but people are swinging it too hard. i aint saying thats a bad thing, but swing it hard = be more catious of what can happen. people aren't realising this..

Member #
    Friends
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    Quote Originally Posted by wii.ndi
    i sigh @ people who worry about breaking their tv's and what not
    i sigh @ people who back up the fools who do these dumb things

if i let go of the wiimote, and it breaks my TV.. i don't blame nintendo, i punch myself in the face. its my fault.

no physics or w/e needs to be in this discussion. these fools have let go of the wiimote, and looks whats happend. if you hold the wiimote correctly, its actualy hard for it to slip out even with sweaty hands.. i tried it out.

not only that, but people are swinging it too hard. i aint saying thats a bad thing, but swing it hard = be more catious of what can happen. people aren't realising this..
    i totally agree thank F*** sensible people outnumber wiitards
    Last edited by Wii17; 12-18-2006 at 09:18 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    seriously you have to be really really stupid to actually let go of the wiimote...there is for sure no games that you have to let go of the controller at any time while playing...and if your not using your strap(even tho you dont need them) they tell you to attach it to your wrist before u start every game. even if the strap broke why is it leaving your hand at 20mph any way? are these people friggin stupid or what.

insert funny comment here Do9ey's Avatar
    Member #
    England, you know half a mile away from Jupiter
    Friends
    Has anyone sent a wiimote flying into something here?

Member #
    Friends
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    look at all the things on that site and have a look at comments all are fake or idiots swinging too hard or wearing heels or jumping and breaking fans and stuff when u dont need to be sensible mr good maybe read the comments not just the stories even one of the articles on the site says "Obviously this is 100% real, just look at it. If I've learned one thing in my life, it's that the internet and pictures are always true, and when you combine them together on youtube... They become super true" i mean how much of an idiot do you have to believe that of course he was being sarcastic you are just gullible i mean you probably think http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/show_article.php?id=111 is real wear strap, don't let go, be sensible not a wiitard end of story

Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

(In order of purchase)

Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks

Member #
    Friends
    My maraccas never flew out my hand when playing samba de amigo, and you had to go mental swinging those things around on that game!

Member #
    Friends
    I've never let go of my wii-mote but when my friend first played it she got a little over zealous...she managed to hit the coffee table with it when boxing and the batteries game flying out when playing boxing, and then hit the wall and chipped off some paint when playing tennis...but even after all that she never did let go of the remote. So I'm not worried about the remote slipping out of my hands and breaking something. Oh...and she has hella sweaty hands but still managed to hold on!

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    you buy a new baseball bat... u dont hit people do you? no. why? because you are careful.

You dont get a new gun n accidentally shoot people do you? no cuz your careful.

And you dont go hitting people and tvs with wiimotes saying you were just "getting into the game" n then try n say its nintendo's fault for not making it up to your bohemoth dimwit standards. I cant sue the bat company when i lose my baseball bat n hit my team mate. U cant expect nintendo to wipe your sorry ass when you go crazy n whack your family or your new 1080i dlp tv.

LAMEEEOOOSS

Member #
    Friends
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGood
    That's an incredibly ignorant and unrealistic comment to make, wii17.

I haven't yet had a problem with my wiimote but blaming stupid kids for not correctly attaching their straps correctly is grossly inaccurate and only proves to illustrate your immaturity. Nintendo themselves have admitted to a design fault through a weakness in the cord connecting the wiimote and the wrist strap and have issued a recall so as a stronger strap can be replaced.

Straps break, people swing too hard or lose track of their location in the room and sometimes hit an object, but blaming it on their stupidity is ironic considering your remarks. I would presume some people have broken objects as a result of their stupidity but that is not the sole reason, nor, likely the most probable reason. The most frequent reason for a break is because of a snap in the cord, or through hitting an object.

Don't make uneducated posts designed to mislead people in the future.

In response to the original poster: www.wiihaveaproblem.com illustrates some of the varying difficulties people are having overcoming the area they need in which to move to play the wii.
    Wow what a dick.

If you swing and let go of the remote. whose fault is it? YOURS FU<KTARD
    If you swing too hard and the strap breaks. whose fault is it? YOURS FU<KTARD
    Dont wear the strap at all? FU<KTARD
    hit someone in the face? No spacial awareness makes you a FU<KING FU<KTARD.
    Last edited by SamuS; 12-20-2006 at 10:53 AM.

Ads