LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066
    You probably dont even know how to work a computer. The days of pong are gone. ps3 controlds are not hard to work. They require a little practice, but its not hard.
    And obviously, you haven't strayed far enough from your PS2/3 to actually master the proper utilization of a keyboard and learn how to type english in it's proper form - but who's counting?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    Well if you could afford both, then you have the best of both worlds. Personally I think the wii is for the more active people who like the idea of the remote and want to try it out and fall in love, others love Nintendo and most of their games they kinda have their own "thing" with all the games for it. which is great. How can you forget mario?? Didnt u stay up all night playing because you werent able to save? now the wii is 10000 times that system, and everything else and even one better..you can now download that game on the wii. it really catches attention from any one, it even attracted you, a happy ps3 player. Playstation does house a bunch of good games and graphics though! I dont know why people take sides on this site like either you like wii or u like ps3. its all games and they are all fun, xbox360 wii and ps3 are hooked up to my tv. I love it all.
    Bottom line Wii is fun and interactive, Ps3 is kick ass in graphics and their game titles! and really put together a great system, however this is a Wii site and I will mostly be talking about wii.
    Last edited by LilWiiWii; 12-18-2006 at 10:08 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWiiWii
    Well if you could afford both, then you have the best of both worlds. Personally I think the wii is for the more active people who like the idea of the remote and want to try it out and fall in love, others love Nintendo and most of their games they kinda have their own "thing" with all the games for it. which is great. How can you forget mario?? Didnt u stay up all night playing because you werent able to save? now the wii is 10000 times that system, and everything else and even one better..you can now download that game on the wii. it really catches attention from any one, it even attracted you, a happy ps3 player. Playstation does house a bunch of good games and graphics though! I dont know why people take sides on this site like either you like wii or u like ps3. its all games and they are all fun, xbox360 wii and ps3 are hooked up to my tv. I love it all.
    Bottom line Wii is fun and interactive, Ps3 is kick ass in graphics and their game titles! and really put together a great system, however this is a Wii site and I will mostly be talking about wii.

AGREED!!

Like another poster said there aint too many 7 year olds who would get very far in Zelda. People need to stop this silly idea that blood in games equals mature, it doesn't, if anything it shows a lack of maturity in gamers who judge a game on it's blood content.

Member #
    Friends
    Dude, you have all these great games to look forward to!

Mario Strikers for Wii
    Mario Baseball for Wii
    Mario Basketball 3 on 3 for Wii
    Mariokart for Wii
    Paper Mario for Wii
    Mario and Luigi for Wii
    Super Mario Galaxy for Wii

The list goes on and on!
    Last edited by ddslee; 12-19-2006 at 12:25 AM.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by jsgiv
    And obviously, you haven't strayed far enough from your PS2/3 to actually master the proper utilization of a keyboard and learn how to type english in it's proper form - but who's counting?
    Wow I mistyped one word. Congrats at a poor attempt of a burn If are truly retarded, I hope I didnt offend you with that smiley

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    ummmm is nintendo even gonna make a M-rated game or are they gonna let all the third part developers make them?
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066
    If are truly retarded, I hope I didnt offend you with that smiley

Hook'em Wii

Member #
    Friends
    i cant agree more about the graphics. but i can also say that graphics don't make the game.

considering that we're into graphics.. mixed in with the motion sensors, the wii could have been better. i didn't buy one for graphics though, i bought it for new type of game play. and the graphics aren't insanley bad, but i wish it was par to ps3/xbox 360's graphics. then ofcouse, the price would of increased due to the hardware needed for it, but meh, i'm happy with my wii among the millions of other people too.

all 3 consoles are excellent, all have their special features. Im sure the ps3 is excellent, but it didn't really get my attention. good graphics, sure, tilt controller... meh (stolen from Nintendo anyway) but atleast the Wii has gone past the way we normally play games.

Member #
    Friends
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    i would'nt mind a ps3 but i did'nt want to be sitting in a dark room for 24h straight "pooning" people overseas online. i wanted to be "invloved" in the game and play with my friends having a good time laughing at how stupid we looked. so i bought a wii, my brother will eventually get a ps3 or a 360 but i've made up my mind and i'm sticking with it
    Strikers FC: 043052 232782

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozweego
    So I lined up overnight and got a PS3, not even thinking about a Wii at the time. After a couple of days, the Wii hype kept getting bigger and bigger, which intrigued my interest immensely. So I did what anyone would do, I started my Wii Hunt.
    After a couple of weeks I scored one at a Gamespot/EB Games. I immediately rented COD3, Red Steel, and Trauma Center 2 and of course have the sports games included. I have to admit, the movement and controller were quite addicting and fun. My girlfriend who mostly hates the idea of videogames is playing Tennis as I type this.
    Then I started reading these forums a little closer, such as the games. Rayman, Sonic, etc. Aren't these games normally played by 6 and 7 year olds? Then I realized how juvenile the shooters I had were. COD3 is so bad graphically; you can't see the damage you’re inflicting. Red Steel shows slash marks in the sword fights that immediately disappears, what’s up with that.
    Don't get me wrong, I like my Wii, but simply for the Sports or non-violent, non-realistic games.
    If you were to take the Motion sensor remote away, I think all you would have is a nicer looking Gamecube, which from what I remembered is a terrible system.
    All I can say is that I am very glad I have a PS3, at least that way I will be involved in some Next Generation Gaming going on in 07, not just mere low graphic motion controlled mayhem.

I know allot of you will read this as an attack on the Wii, and that is not what I am trying to do. I just think Nintendo could have taking this great little machine and made it 100 times better. Just by going with better graphics would have probably made it 50 times better.

Well, I just had to get this off my chest and see if anyone else out there is feeling the same way as me.

L8r
    You're an idiot. A dumb stupid PS gamer who thinks graphics are everything. Wii only a Gamecube with motion control? Then PS3's only a PS2 with better graphics, which are both crap systems anyway. I'm glad I'll have a Wii (which I'll have later today) because I'll be able to play the best games such as Mario, Metroid, Zelda and Pokemon rather than crappy PS3 ones with nothing good but 'uber' graphics. Oh and the Gamecube is not a terrible system OK?
    *insert crappy urine related Wii pun here in a attempt to be funny, when really I'm not*

WOO! My Wii has finally been dispatched, so I shoud get it tommorrow! Now you can all stop crying for me .

Ads