LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wii pool

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii pool

has anyone played this game? My dad loves snooker and enjoys the games on computer so are the motions good in this eg is it hard to control? can you put spin on the ball? does it have a full rotatable camera so you can see from ever direction?

Member #
    Friends
    Use the free movement of the B button or use the D-Pad instead for more finite touches.

I managed to chip the ball, and it spun on the wood then back on to the cloth. Its also possible to chip it right off the table.

You can put spin on the ball, swerve it and chip it. The physics were quite surprising and very good indeed. If they added a bit more game around it - I would buy a standalone title.

The camera views are basically a "cue" camera and a plan view which are both enough.

I personally think Wii Pool is excellent, and worth it for Wii play alone. Though I'm expecting a fully blown snooker\pool game in the future.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    I go snooker club with my Dad every week he used to be best in his lil semi-pro league thing but he quit and both him and myself think its great, you can put like side, topspin and screwback on the ball etc.. but the only thing is, the basis of the pool game on Wii Play is just to pot all the balls (in 9-Ball order) in as less shots as possible. But I hope they bring a snooker game to the Wii would be the shizz

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I go snooker club with my Dad every week he used to be best in his lil semi-pro league thing but he quit and both him and myself think its great, you can put like side, topspin and screwback on the ball etc.. but the only thing is, the basis of the pool game on Wii Play is just to pot all the balls (in 9-Ball order) in as less shots as possible. But I hope they bring a snooker game to the Wii would be the shizz
    Definately

Strikers: 017280 524282

Ads