Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisejimmy
    the controls arent perfect but if u think they're so bad ur either a little kid or an idiot lol, not trying to be mean but i really like them
    So you insult me for having a different opinion than you and then claim you're "not trying to be mean?" If you look at my profile, you'll see my age is 18, so I'm not a little kid although if I was that wouldn't make my opinion invalid and if you've read most of my posts and threads, you'd see I'm no fool. How do you think I became a mod? Anyway, I don't hate Red Steel's controls. Ubisoft wanted to try something new and they did. I liked opening doors, reloading, and picking up guns with a simple flick of the nunchuk and being able to turn a gun gangsta style by turning the wiimote was great. However, the core aiming, how you had to move the reticle ALL THE WAY OVER to the edge of the screen to turn was a major headache. Don't even get me started on the sword fighting.

In all seriousness though, don't assume that your opinion is the best and only intelligent opinion to have and if someone doesn't share it that they're an adolescent child and/or stupid. It doesn't show much comprehension or open-mindedness on your part.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    i agree both red steel and cod3 might be to short for you gameing nerds but the aiming has bin proved to be 2x more acurate and fast plus dont forget that wii is probly going online so red steel and cod3 online in the name of vutiful joe henshi-agogo-baby!!......what ever that means
    some pepole are like slinkys there use less but they always bring a smile to your face when you push them down huge flights of stairs

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by XkatanaXwarrior
    i agree both red steel and cod3 might be to short for you gameing nerds but the aiming has bin proved to be 2x more acurate and fast plus dont forget that wii is probly going online so red steel and cod3 online in the name of vutiful joe henshi-agogo-baby!!......what ever that means
    I don't know where people are getting the idea that those games will magically get online play when other online games come out... maybe their sequels will have it, but I doubt Red Steel & CoD3 will ever get online. (Note: this has been typed from my Wii!)

Member #
    Friends
    I got Red Steel today and I don't understand why people have problems with the controls. Perhaps they have 2 fingers on each hand? I picked it up right away, and it's so simple.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by honeymustard
    I got Red Steel today and I don't understand why people have problems with the controls. Perhaps they have 2 fingers on each hand? I picked it up right away, and it's so simple.
    Yeah me too. Also, I'm not experiencing any jumpy cursor but I did @ my friends house, who got the game @ launch. Maybe newly stocked Red Steels have a jumpy cursor fix. Anyone else who bought the game today or perhaps within the last week experiencing a jumpy cursor?

Member #
    Friends
    It could just be the layout of his TV/sensor bar and maybe any other nearby lights.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    In all seriousness though, don't assume that your opinion is the best and only intelligent opinion to have and if someone doesn't share it that they're an adolescent child and/or stupid. It doesn't show much comprehension or open-mindedness on your part.
    sorry, i explained that poorly
    i can respect ur opinion that u dont like the controls
    what i was getting at is that only an idiot or a little kid would find the controls difficult to use, not that an idiot or a little kid would have an ill opinion of them
    maybe i misunderstood u but i was under the impression that u not only disliked the controls, but u found them difficult
    i could be wrong and im sorry i upset u

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    So you insult me for having a different opinion than you and then claim you're "not trying to be mean?" If you look at my profile, you'll see my age is 18, so I'm not a little kid although if I was that wouldn't make my opinion invalid and if you've read most of my posts and threads, you'd see I'm no fool. How do you think I became a mod? Anyway, I don't hate Red Steel's controls. Ubisoft wanted to try something new and they did. I liked opening doors, reloading, and picking up guns with a simple flick of the nunchuk and being able to turn a gun gangsta style by turning the wiimote was great. However, the core aiming, how you had to move the reticle ALL THE WAY OVER to the edge of the screen to turn was a major headache. Don't even get me started on the sword fighting.

Lol, nobody **** with this guy.

Member #
    Friends
    i rented this game and like it but am not sure if its worth owning. after the first mission it already says 13% complete and i king of want a longer lasting game if i'm going to be dropping 50 bucks on it.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisejimmy
    sorry, i explained that poorly
    i can respect ur opinion that u dont like the controls
    what i was getting at is that only an idiot or a little kid would find the controls difficult to use, not that an idiot or a little kid would have an ill opinion of them
    maybe i misunderstood u but i was under the impression that u not only disliked the controls, but u found them difficult
    i could be wrong and im sorry i upset u
    Ah, I get what you're saying. No hard feelings.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Ads