Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If its nintendo i love it mikybee93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonM3D
    There already is a game where the controller is the airplane. You move it up and turn it to make the plane do the same motion. Dont remember the name but it was at E3.

There is also going to be Tiger Woods 2K7 plus the Wii sports golf
    Yea i saw taht just after i posted, but they should make it with guns and more complex.

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Wii funds: can anybody here spell Christmas?
    Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0061-5695-7775-8491
    Quote Originally Posted by mikybee93
    Yea i saw taht just after i posted, but they should make it with guns and more complex.
    LOL You want to give Tiger Woods a gun?

Or maybe you mean the plane game. Maybe, but I think its pretty much a game that lets you fly freely and fly through obsticles and such using the Wiimote. A real dog fighting game for the Wii would be soo friggin awsome!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonM3D
    LOL You want to give Tiger Woods a gun?

Or maybe you mean the plane game. Maybe, but I think its pretty much a game that lets you fly freely and fly through obsticles and such using the Wiimote. A real dog fighting game for the Wii would be soo friggin awsome!!!
    Rofl! Tiger Woods with a gun. Yea I meant the plane game duh, but they could use "A" for machine gun and "B" for rockets

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

Member #
    Friends
    7061-0622-1076-8579
    Well... they are also releasing pangya golf. I'd like to see an mmorpg where its world war 2 or 3 or whatever and people can be different things like pilots and infantry and tank operators. Then you could choose an alliance to join and you get to fight other people!

Other than that Id really like a fencing game where the whole game is based on swordplay!

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    maybe wii could be first to have the most voilent sims game were you actually can chase the robber and kill him

Member #
    Friends
    Lol thats NOT a good idea, but a Battlefeild type game would be good

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    yeh i like MatriodZ's idea........boxing!! That would be hell cool throwing punches at air with the remote in your hand..... imagine doing an uppercut! priceless

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    if you ment guns, they could include sharpshooting and clay pigeon shooting, along with many other olympics games in one set.
    Maybe they could make a game series of the olympicis like they do with the football and stuff!!!.

Member #
    Friends
    Boxing, swordplay, olympics type game, snooker/pool, table tennis games would all be good.

I hate Photobucket

Ads