Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    Dude, that would own. I would love to see Cloud and ol' Sephi in Super Smash Bros.
    I would kill people for that. O__O

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Hmm more pathetic attempts to insult me with your lack of any intelligence. King Dedede would make a great addition to the series, there's not enough villians in the series, there's more heroes than anything else. Donkey Kong is inbetween hero and foe, Meta Knight and Bowser happen to be the only actual villians in the series (announced so far). So what's wrong with adding another villian? And who cares if you don't like the "penguin"? You never played the old school Kirby games to appreciate the people in the games. Waddle Dee would also make a great addition, either as a playable character or just having some sort of cameo appearance within the game. I'm speaking on a more realistic level, while you'll say you wish to have Batman and Spiderman within the game, which in my opinion would tarnish the game more than it will actually help it. Capcom may be buddy buddy with Nintendo, but remember Resident Evil 5 isn't a Nintendo item, and Capcom seems to have more relations with Microsoft and Sony, so you can fantasize all you want, but the people I speak of are actual Nintendo characters. As for Sonic, same reason as the Capcom. Sega may have exclusive games on the Wii for Sonic, but they're not the superior ones that are on the 360 and Ps3. If this makes you "cry", then so be it, but it's just the truth. As for other characters, there's Birdo, Waluigi, Captain Olimar, Daisy, Shy Guy, and the possibility of characters is endless, but along with Capcom and Sega, I highly doubt it. So I will now allow you to continue upon your rant on how the Nintendo characters are "teh sux!".
    I still say no one wants to be a fat penguin . . . and oh yes I have played kirby . . . probably before you could even talk .
    He'll come again

Gegnome :: ::

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by E7ernal
    maybe it'll be that one off zelda

Tingle could be a character like how Game and Watch was. As for being a strong point character, I highly doubt it.

I still say no one wants to be a fat penguin . . . and oh yes I have played kirby . . . probably before you could even talk .
    Actually it is You that doesn't like King Dedede, but then again you may not like the character, because he possibly resembles you in a way. So I can understand perfectly why you would disregard this character. Another awesome addition would be Slippy from the Star Fox series. I can imagine him as a playable character, since he can create weapons and other inventions, but Peppy I cannot see as a playable character.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    Again, if anyone has read the article. Its not for certain sonic will be it. Rights and all have a big say in everything. Look at marvel altimate alliance.. Hulk wasnt in there because of rights..

I would love for it to be sonic but again.. it could be anyone!
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkonix
    Again, if anyone has read the article. Its not for certain sonic will be it. Rights and all have a big say in everything. Look at marvel altimate alliance.. Hulk wasnt in there because of rights..

I would love for it to be sonic but again.. it could be anyone!

Actually Hulk had a cameo appearance in the game, it was one of the last cinemas.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Actually Hulk had a cameo appearance in the game, it was one of the last cinemas.
    doh, never got that far. =) nice to know though.

My Pokemon Info

Member #
    Friends
    ok ok kamikaze, gegnome please stop arguing its really immature, and you are disrupting the thread.

My opinion is that the character might be sonic but it could be something else.
    The stage could be the twilight realm in twilight princess or something from kirby or something completely different.
    The new item 90% chance of the super smash symbol which makes you "super smash" everyone on the playing field unlikely to be anything else.
    New mode? i really have no clue it could be a 3dish made where you walk around and the sort of a tower with enemies getting stronger and the at the top your arch nemesis that is a cpu level of 10? i dont know.

playing with your mii character would be cool
    Wii came, Wii conquered, Wii rule.

Wii Fried code: 3461-1566-1935-7790

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldaicflame
    ok ok kamikaze, gegnome please stop arguing its really immature, and you are disrupting the thread.

My opinion is that the character might be sonic but it could be something else.
    The stage could be the twilight realm in twilight princess or something from kirby or something completely different.
    The new item 90% chance of the super smash symbol which makes you "super smash" everyone on the playing field unlikely to be anything else.
    New mode? i really have no clue it could be a 3dish made where you walk around and the sort of a tower with enemies getting stronger and the at the top your arch nemesis that is a cpu level of 10? i dont know.

playing with your mii character would be cool

I'm not fighting, I'm simply providing constructive criticism. Honestly, I hope the character isn't Sonic. Not that it would be a bad thing that he's in, but he just doesn't seem to fit in this game nor any Super Smash Bros. games. I'd prefer another Pokemon besides Sonic, as he's not fitting for the series. They should add Waluigi in it, along with an option to choose Baby Mario and Luigi (replacement to Ice Climbers.).

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    just came to mind! remember that speical pokemon we only saw like in 1 out of 10 battles that shoots up into the sky and we all pressed start near it to move the camera so we can get a better glimpse.. amagine! MEW! now that will be exciting!

My Pokemon Info

Member #
    Friends
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Happy Feet? Pah!

Michael Jackson!

But then the rating would go up considerably, because of possible super-moves that Michael Jackson could have. :S

But I would seriously like to see Megaman, oh how awesome that would be.
    touch my fat nigger penis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads