LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I rented it a few weeks ago. It's not that bad, the multiplayer mini games are kind of fun. It's not very challenging though, I beat the 20 race season in one sitting. You can unlock some different vehicles like an ambulance (complete with siren) and a firetruck. Sadly they do nothing for you but look neat.

There is a stat system where you earn stat points depending on how many cumulative points you get in your races. You can earn points by running over stuff on the sides of the track and doing stunts off of pink ramps. The points boost your speed, handling, etc.

The mini games are definitely the best part, especially Football (ie Soccer to us Americans). You and a friend drive a truck around a giant soccer field and try to push a huge soccer ball into the other goal. It's actually kind of tough and pretty fun. There are a couple others. One is combat where you kind of fight with your trucks. The other (I can't remember what it's called) is another where you try to push a ball around. There are a number of balls on each side and you try to push all of them to the opponents side.

I'd give the game a 6.5/10. It's fun for a while, the multiplayer is probably the best part, but the single player campaign leaves something to be desired. I think I definitely got my money's worth as a rental, but I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Whoa if only my dad was this generous
    mind you it'd be strange to get a gift from the dead
    (for those that dont get it he rotting in hell)
    i think u should go visit a shrink, kid.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Zori
    Yeah its the thought that counts, and if your one of those people like me that can have fun with just about any game then its all good.
    Which thankfully I am, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by opstand
    I rented it a few weeks ago. It's not that bad, the multiplayer mini games are kind of fun. It's not very challenging though, I beat the 20 race season in one sitting. You can unlock some different vehicles like an ambulance (complete with siren) and a firetruck. Sadly they do nothing for you but look neat.

There is a stat system where you earn stat points depending on how many cumulative points you get in your races. You can earn points by running over stuff on the sides of the track and doing stunts off of pink ramps. The points boost your speed, handling, etc.

The mini games are definitely the best part, especially Football (ie Soccer to us Americans). You and a friend drive a truck around a giant soccer field and try to push a huge soccer ball into the other goal. It's actually kind of tough and pretty fun. There are a couple others. One is combat where you kind of fight with your trucks. The other (I can't remember what it's called) is another where you try to push a ball around. There are a number of balls on each side and you try to push all of them to the opponents side.

I'd give the game a 6.5/10. It's fun for a while, the multiplayer is probably the best part, but the single player campaign leaves something to be desired. I think I definitely got my money's worth as a rental, but I'm glad I didn't buy it.
    Much appreciated, the kind of thing I wanted from someone! Well nothing beats playing a game with mates or family, so that's good, and I remember a racing game on the SNES where you could play Football while driving the car, and though it wasn't all that great, was rather addictive. Wish I remembered what it was called though... aww well, thanks again

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    i think u should go visit a shrink, kid.
    Dont need to
    the voices in my ead say im sane

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Game came today. Wasn't expecting much from it but it wasn't actually bad at all. Though I've only done a couple of races and mini-games, and it could eventually get boring, but otherwise it's good

Banned ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8263-8201-5467-9061
    I think its pretty fun but shallow and will get boring eventually

Ads