LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by iplaywii
    No offense, but thats crazy? eBay is safer than PayPal and you don't want to create an ebay account? I've had a bad past with PayPal. Unfortuantely, you have to use that to sell things on ebay because thats the "fad" at the moment. They need some some stiff competition to put them out of buisness.
    ebay and paypal are partners. paypal is just as safe to use if the user refuses or doesnt want to partake in ebay. ebay is just a buying site and paypal is their service to recieve payments.

just incase you do get riped off and you go through paypal, there are ways to trace it back to get the product and funds equally exchanged

lucky for me, ive NEVER had any problems using paypal. i find it to work fine for me!

ETA: id deff consider doing game trading or selling since you can play gamecube games on this thing too! if anything sounds good, i might have to consider talking it over with a friend of mine and maybe buy something off of one of you guys

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    ebay and paypal are partners. paypal is just as safe to use if the user refuses or doesnt want to partake in ebay. ebay is just a buying site and paypal is their service to recieve payments.

just incase you do get riped off and you go through paypal, there are ways to trace it back to get the product and funds equally exchanged

lucky for me, ive NEVER had any problems using paypal. i find it to work fine for me!
    You should have sold a PS3 on ebay. I bought one the day they came out and sold it on a 1 day auction. Used Paypal for payment method and they held the money for over a month and all kinds of other non-sense. They did it to everyone that sold a PS3. Find outher horror stories at http://www.paypalsucks.com/
    I still use PayPal, but I don't like it! When anyone (PayPal) has access to your bank account your never entirely safe! Yeah PayPal is partner's with eBay and there kinda the monopoly I guess you could say. I would still like to see more choices!
    Last edited by iplaywii; 01-03-2007 at 02:55 PM.

The_Loose_Cannon
    yeah what the heck out by me ps3 are VERY easy to come by! i went into the local gamestop and the guy was just asking EVERYONE if they wanted it. it wasnt to reserve it, they had a shipment in the back. i dont want one just because again, just like the DS lite, i dont see the draw. i got my ps2, my psp, my wii (and to go WAY back in time, i have a sega saturn hahaha)

im quite content.

in any event, i love reading that site "paypalsucks.com" i cant believe some of the stuff that some of these people have encountered! its got me going HUH!?!? a whole lot thats for sure!

but im sorry youve had problems with it it is a monopoly i think youre absolutely right about that -iplaywii- but if people offer money order, thats the only other method....THAT i dont trust!

theres a simple motto id like to share with all of you "trust but verify"

best of luck!

ETA: yes paypal did hold everyones money from the PS3 sales happend to my friend too they JUST did it the other day, and got an email from paypal! thats what i left out by accident on my discussion on easy to come by ps3's! ak i dont understand!
    Last edited by The_Loose_Cannon; 01-03-2007 at 03:12 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    back on topic, who wants Call of Duty 3?
    Games owned: Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    currently taking offers

Member #
    Friends
    6429-9414-6267-1011
    Lol yea actually ebay bought paypal a few years ago, either one is just as safe as the other. But it would be cool to have a trade/sell forum here, but im sure after the first time someone stiffed another it would close down. Use ebay and u will be happy..then just post the links here and those here can bid. Is there a way to make a auction private on ebay?

Member #
    Friends
    1246-7595-2837-0054
    I also have Call of duty to sell or trade. If anyone here in the UK wants it let me know.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Wii Console 1246-7595-2837-0054
    ---------------------------------------------------

The_Loose_Cannon
    i already have call of duty 3 what else do some of you guys have?

Member #
    Friends
    Call of Duty 3 for Need for Speed:Carbon. Any takers?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-bert
    Call of Duty 3 for Need for Speed:Carbon. Any takers?
    i'll give you Zelda: TP

Ads