Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i would like a nintendo style KH as mentioned before, that would be cool
    But donald will be mario, and goofy would be yoshi, and sora?
    hm, maybe link. (that means that kairi would be zelda and riku would be gannodorf, cause he turns evil)

*EDIT it would be cool if organisation 13 were pikmin and the heartless were boos!!
    Last edited by Diomedes; 08-12-2006 at 05:10 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Some more games that I'd like to see on the Wii:
    A REAL starfox game (I'm sick of the whole ground combat idea... it made for some fast paced monster blasting but that is why DooM exists)

Starfox is about flying and blowing guys away up there, not on the ground. I can appreciate Nintendo's efforts to try a new spin on the genre but it just didn't do it for me.

Plenty of shooting games!
    Shooting games would be damn good with that Wii-mote (not to mention the Light Gun/Zapper) so its only fair that they make some awesome shooters for the Wii. I'd love to see a Soldier of Fortune game on the Wii, or (as my first post indicated ) an Aliens Versus Predator game, or even something made by Valve

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    i cant wait for a new mario kart and a new donkeykong and also maybe a pokemon gae like collaseum not the new one but maybe a bit more like the game just with better graphics

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    whats with everyone saying mario kart in red? Well anyway yeh mario kart would be hell good on the wii. And about a MMORPG i would LOVE to see on the wii. Like WoW or something would be good.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    is it gonna be a normal game, or the drum beating type?
    Dunno, Nintendo hasn't released any information other than that one is in the works. Its possible for a DK Bongo game to be made for the Wii as there is four ports for Gamecube conrollers, plus there is no reason why Nintendo can't make a new set of Bongos especially for the Wii. But there is still a high chance that it'll be a more traditional DK game (like DK64), which of course doesn't use the bongos. If it does turn out to be a bongo game I hope its like Donkey Kong: Jungle beat (a 2D side scroller where you use the Bongos to control DK- for those who have never played it) but all round better (better plattforming, better graphics- etc), with a better storyline (rather than DK goes around beating up other Kongs so he can become the King) and more DK Country like (ie: replace all the worlds named after fruit with places from the DK country series, replace the Donkey Kong Jungle Beat animal freinds with the ones from the DKC series such as Rambi & Enguarde, add the bonus barrels from the DKC games, replace DKJB's enemys with the ones from the DKC games- such as the Kremlins and Zasps, replace DKJB's bosses with the ones from the DKC games such as K. Rool & Very Gnaughty, add DKC's music of course and bring in Kongs such as Crankey and Diddy (don't bring too many in like Rare did with DK64- Donkey and Diddy Kong as the payable Kongs and 3 othernon-playable Kongs will do) to help DK) the Donkey Konga games are Donkey Kong Country origented so there is no reason why this shouldn't be. If it turns out to be a 3D DK game where you use the Wii Mote then I hope its WAAAAY better than DK64 (didn't think DK64 was that great) and is again, Donkey Kong Country like (all the stuff I had in brackets from the last sentence).

I even have a storyline for the next DK game! Listen: Donkey Kong's freind 'Tare' gets kidnapped and brainwashed by the evil monkeys from 'Nicrosoft' Island. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong must go to Nicrosoft Island and bring their freind Nare back to Donkey Kong Island. Nare happened to be a fantastic cook who made some of the world's most delicious dishes for Donkey Kong Island but now that he has joined the evil Nicrosoft monkeys he can only cook for Nicrosoft Island, meaning he can't cook for DK Island. However, he can still cook for DK Island's little Islands as Nicrosoft don't have any little Islands. Before Diddy and Donkey can bring Nare back to DK Island they must destroy Nicrosoft Island's resturant: the Y-Container 063 and its huge power supply. Destroying the Y-Container 063 won't be easy though as it is guarded by Nicrosoft's Island's most fearsome Warrior the 'the Master Chef' and Nicrosoft's evil leader 'Gill Bates'. Only when Nare is brought back to DK Island shall its inhabitents be able to buy Nare's classic dishes from the Wii Resturant's Virtual menu, such as Perfect Black Pudding, Conker's Bad Fur Soup and possibly even Goldeneyes on Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    even though Rare is making games for Microsoft, theyre still making games like Starfox and Donkey Kong for Nintendo. all hope isnt lost for Nintendo for Rare support.
    Actually you're wrong. Rare is not making any games for Nintendo except for handheld ones. Starfox Assault and the Donkey Konga games were made by Namco. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and the upcoming StarFox Command were made by Nintendo. The only StarFox game Rare had anything to do with is Starfox Adventures which was Dinosour Planet, a cancelled N64 game moved to the GC, Starfox charcacters instead of their own charcaters, so the game was more appealing the buyers. Yes, Rare made GBA games and is still making DS games but that is only because Microsoft isn't in the handheld market and doesn't mean anything concerning home consoles.

Sorry to be the Grim Reeper, but Banjo Kazooie 3, Perfect Dark 2, Jet Force Gemini Wii (etc) just aren't happening. Unless a mircle happens and Microsoft suddenly decide to sell Rare back to Nintendo (yer right) we will not be seeing any Rare games on the Wii.
    Last edited by WiiGamer24; 08-19-2006 at 08:18 AM.
    *insert crappy urine related Wii pun here in a attempt to be funny, when really I'm not*

WOO! My Wii has finally been dispatched, so I shoud get it tommorrow! Now you can all stop crying for me .

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Mario Kart
    Donkey Kong (though i didnt think DK64 was as good as the classic Donkey Kong worlds )
    Metal Gear Solid..
    Erm.. Yoshis Island
    Mario Tennis
    etc..

WiiChat Member Lord_Gold_Throneroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    We need:
    a new(2D) castlevania.
    a new Mario game like Mario 64
    a new Resident Evil like RE4
    If they haven these games, I will be as happy as a fat kid at an all you can eat buffet.
    Wii fund=$350

Powerglove and Horse the Band American VGmetal and Nintendocore

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gold_Throneroom
    We need:
    a new(2D) castlevania.
    a new Mario game like Mario 64
    a new Resident Evil like RE4
    If they haven these games, I will be as happy as a fat kid at an all you can eat buffet.
    Why not a 3D Castlevania game? Yeah I know the N64 Castlevania games were weak, but I beleive Konami may be able to do better this time with the Wii-mote (Wii-mote as a wip ).Um... Mario Galaxy .

Oh, a game nobody had mentioned is Earthbound. The SNES version is regarded as a classic (can't wait to download it for the VC) so if a Wii version is made then we could have a very good RPG on our hands.
    *insert crappy urine related Wii pun here in a attempt to be funny, when really I'm not*

WOO! My Wii has finally been dispatched, so I shoud get it tommorrow! Now you can all stop crying for me .

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Diomedes
    i would like a nintendo style KH as mentioned before, that would be cool
    But donald will be mario, and goofy would be yoshi, and sora?
    hm, maybe link. (that means that kairi would be zelda and riku would be gannodorf, cause he turns evil)

*EDIT it would be cool if organisation 13 were pikmin and the heartless were boos!!

WOw! Thats Pretty Clever... No Organization 13 Were Bowser Petey Pirahnah, Koopa Kid, Gooma, Koopa, Monty Mole, etc... (various Enemies)

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    I would really like a new Yoshis Story! Yes I know it's a very childish game, but I can't help it, I love it!
    <----- Yes, all swedish people look like that

It's cheap, and fun!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads