Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon
    HAHAHA you got me real good.

I didn't know it was HERO. I've never played the game and probably never will.

but you win. I admit my loss.

But i still think you are too harsh telling people to search when all u had to type was YES OR NO.

Ok how about this one: No, you're an idiot. Case closed.

I Got Mad Hax! Method of Rhythm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Edit: Since you're an idiot, here's the thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ht=guitar+hero

jaeguyoon
    -Method

Life begins with L.I.

my girlfriend got me wii! jaeguyoon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ok how about this one: No, you're an idiot. Case closed.

Dude, u seriously have a pineapple up ur ass.
    I'll admit I was stupid with the plural shit, but you sir, is a nerdy fag that is so gangsta on the internet, stupid ethug.

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    The point of that was.....?

I was aware of that. However, that thread has no official confirmation. If it had the exact wording of a Nintendo representative or picture of the game, or someone playing it, I would admit my loss. Just because some guy said he saw it doesn't mean its real. I don't take just some guy's word. Show me a picture, and I'll admit I was wrong.

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Dude, u seriously have a pineapple up ur ass.
    I'll admit I was stupid with the plural shit, but you sir, is a nerdy fag that is so gangsta on the internet, stupid ethug.

Nerdy fag? You use words quite well, it seems as English is a second language to you as your insults sound as if you're foreign. And what's with this "gangsta" image that you depict? You've only made yourself look like an idiot in this conversation. I highly recommend that you stop your whining and admit you were wrong and continue to move on.

The point of that was.....?
    The point of a mindless post was......?

edit:

I was aware of that. However, that thread has no official confirmation. If it had the exact wording of a Nintendo representative or picture of the game, or someone playing it, I would admit my loss. Just because some guy said he saw it doesn't mean its real. I don't take just some guy's word. Show me a picture, and I'll admit I was wrong.
    Still same wording, and if only you would have searched. Nice try though, although you're still a spamwhore. Congrats.

Member #
    Friends
    Nerdy fag? You use words quite well, it seems as English is a second language to you as your insults sound as if you're foreign. And what's with this "gangsta" image that you depict? You've only made yourself look like an idiot in this conversation. I highly recommend that you stop your whining and admit you were wrong and continue to move on.

The point of a mindless post was......?

edit:

Still same wording, and if only you would have searched. Nice try though, although you're still a spamwhore. Congrats.

are u blind?. I admitted I was stupid about Guitar Heroes one in my previous reply. I just told you you were harsh telling him to search when all he could've done was actualyl answer the question. You're the one with the attitude not me. But since you probably won't go to sleep until you flame everyone that's get back at you, i'll let u go to sleep and once again admit I was stupid for my plural mistake.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    are u blind?. I admitted I was stupid about Guitar Heroes one in my previous reply. I just told you you were harsh telling him to search when all he could've done was actualyl answer the question. You're the one with the attitude not me. But since you probably won't go to sleep until you flame everyone that's get back at you, i'll let u go to sleep and once again admit I was stupid for my plural mistake.

You're stupid, you've admitted it. Now why do you continue to pursue to whining and bitching? Post elsewhere, this conversation has ended. I'm not harsh, I'm just too truthful. And if you don't like that, then don't post anything that may seem stupid.

Member #
    Friends
    You're stupid, you've admitted it. Now why do you continue to pursue to whining and bitching? Post elsewhere, this conversation has ended. I'm not harsh, I'm just too truthful. And if you don't like that, then don't post anything that may seem stupid.

You really don't read do you. I didn't admit I am stupid, I admitted I was stupid for searching the plural form of Hero. Get ur shit straight.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    your from IL and say bloody

Someone saw it on a poster or something but I'm pretty sure there's no official confirmation

I'd say you can expect it to come though.
    The whole sales ad for GH for the wii thing, was a lie that someone on this forum made saying there friend or something told them they were taken in back of some store and shown it.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052

Now, realize it is you that has to get "ur" shit straight. Text talk is for idiots, therefore you are defined as one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads