Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I Got Mad Hax! Method of Rhythm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon
    Cause you are getting a college education which you pay for you are better than me? I am attending a university and not a 2yr community college bs. Stupid idiot...you think you are actually something because you go to a college and work to pay for your tuition. I probably make more than you just sitting at home.
    Well if it IS community college? I wouldn't doubt it.

Yes I am knocking community college.
    -Method

Life begins with L.I.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I'm embarrassed for all you whiney bitches. You're wasting time, bandwidth and storage.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Cause you are getting a college education which you pay for you are better than me? I am attending a university and not a 2yr community college bs. Stupid idiot...you think you are actually something because you go to a college and work to pay for your tuition. I probably make more than you just sitting at home.
    Now you just admitted to having mommy and daddy pay for your college fees, the life of a spoiled brat. And if you are well more educated than me, why do you lack any sort of knowledge and why do you have the intelligence of an 11 year old? Remember did you attend this university because in order to stay at home and be a couch potato you must go to school or get in the real world and earn some money and live on your own?

Yes I am knocking community college.
    It's not as bad as people think, I just don't feel like paying three times the amount of money for the basics.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    It's not as bad as people think, I just don't feel like paying three times the amount of money for the basics.
    I have absolutely NO interest in flamming you at all. But I have gone to both community college and a top-dollar university and the difference in the quality of education was astonishing. Coming out with a degree in from a community college vs. a higher ranked college (and I am by no means saying an Ivy league, top state school, or tier-one college), there is a huge difference in quality of education.

And when it comes to tuition I truly do believe in most cases you get what you pay for.
    -Method

Life begins with L.I.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Method of Rhythm
    I have absolutely NO interest in flamming you at all. But I have gone to both community college and a top-dollar university and the difference in the quality of education was astonishing. Coming out with a degree in from a community college vs. a higher ranked college (and I am by no means saying an Ivy league, top state school, or tier-one college), there is a huge difference in quality of education.

And when it comes to tuition I truly do believe in most cases you get what you pay for.

I know that, but as I said, I don't feel like getting my basics at a university when I can get my general education studies done at an inexpensive cost. Then again, I am also paying for my education on my own, and I'm not going to be taking out any loans. Once my general education is done, I'm transferring to Columbia University in Manhattan New York. I'm not sure if you've done the same nor thought upon it like this due to my budget, but it's still all good.

Member #
    Friends
    I am doing the hybrid version of what you are doing.

I currently attending Sacred Heart University.
    During the vacation I take 2-3 intersessions courses at my community college. So that by the beginning of my sophomore year, I will be of Junior status ergo: my core education is completed.

This is for me to save as much money as I can while still under the "flag" of a major university for all four years and bettering my chances of getting into a "kick-ass" (that is a term used in higher education ) graduate school.

I wish you good luck in your endeavors regarding your educational goals.
    Last edited by Method of Rhythm; 01-08-2007 at 10:57 PM.
    -Method

Life begins with L.I.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    "sacred heart university" "major university" "sense making"

Which of these doesn't belong.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

my girlfriend got me wii! jaeguyoon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Now you just admitted to having mommy and daddy pay for your college fees, the life of a spoiled brat. And if you are well more educated than me, why do you lack any sort of knowledge and why do you have the intelligence of an 11 year old? Remember did you attend this university because in order to stay at home and be a couch potato you must go to school or get in the real world and earn some money and live on your own?

yea my parents pay for my tuition. so? I'm sorry my parents can actually afford to send their kids to universities while yours can't. Hey don't hate me, hate them. And i don't live with my parents, i live in a condo with my gf, so the couch potato would be you. nice try.

let me rephrase what you said about community college. It's not you don't feel like paying 3 times the amount of money, it's you can't. So shut up and stay in your sorry ass community college which anyone can go to, and pay for it by working jobs anyone can get.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    yea my parents pay for my tuition. so? I'm sorry my parents can actually afford to send their kids to universities while yours can't. Hey don't hate me, hate them. And i don't live with my parents, i live in a condo with my gf, so the couch potato would be you. nice try.

let me rephrase what you said about community college. It's not you don't feel like paying 3 times the amount of money, it's you can't. So shut up and stay in your sorry ass community college which anyone can go to, and pay for it by working jobs anyone can get.

So what you're pretty much trying to say is that not only are they paying for your tuition, they're also paying for your utilities as well as your rent. Wow you surely are seeing how it is to live in the real word, you get 10 respect points from me. But nice try and make some excuse upon how I make an income, I'm just saving money upon the way I do things, as you don't have to spare a dime. Maybe one day someone shall kick you in the small balls that you have, if there are any left, after all you had been sucking on daddy to pay for your tuition. But in conclusion, you may be from this university and whatnot, or you may just be bullshitting just to hype up your ego, the matter of the fact is the education you truly do get out of the school. And from the looks of it, you seem like you haven't learned anything, which brings my point that you're not only a slacker, you're also an idiot.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    You are honestly giving someone shit because there parents pay for their college? I don't think I know of anyone in person who paid/is paying for there own tuition.

And how is shoving huge student loans down someones throat the minute they are able to get a decent job, a good thing. Yes let's incourage no going to college more.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads