Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by r00ntje
    Lol at my typo (what was I thinking!?), but I am glad someone showed me his warm nature in correcting me with friendly words. It shows true character.
    I know dude. I am a jerk! spit in my face if it makes you feel better.

i love you
    Death to false metal!

Hail Nintendo!

wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

User Name: Shinden

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I can't spit in your face, it will make my screen messy. Anyway, I corrected the original message, thank you.

Copy and paste this link into your browser if you are not a Nintendo VIP yet:
    http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?a=r00ntje&m=b"

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    You go ahead and make a game then.
    It takes time to tweak around with the new stuff, stop complaining.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    Games will never be perfect, because we will always expect more from them. Just look at the graphics development. If you would have given a Xbox360 to a kid in 1985, it would be very close to perfect for him. Just be happy with what you have got.

To the above poster: 2 Nunchuks??? but 1 wiimote? :P
    I guess you're just like me waiting for the free wiimote with the sold-out Wii-play...

Copy and paste this link into your browser if you are not a Nintendo VIP yet:
    http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?a=r00ntje&m=b"

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by r00ntje
    Games will never be perfect, because we will always expect more from them. Just look at the graphics development. If you would have given a Xbox360 to a kid in 1985, it would be very close to perfect for him. Just be happy with what you have got.

To the above poster: 2 Nunchuks??? but 1 wiimote? :P
    I guess you're just like me waiting for the free wiimote with the sold-out Wii-play...
    Nah, i prob wont buy wiiplay. I went up to get new Wiimote but they were sold out but had 1 nunchuk left. So i bought it just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguard
    I've recently bought a wii. Well, it's a nice thing and all the stuff, but I'm now feal like I was cheated.
    There are a lot of titles announced, but most of them are crap. The ONLY reason I've bought a wii is that I want to enjoy it's amazing new wiimote and nunchack play - I could as well go buy PS2, much cheaper itself and with much cheaper games.
    No, I wanted THE REAL action, with pain in muscles and real movements.

WiiSports is fun, but it's limited. I can't run in tennis and I cannot aim there. I cannot affect the bat in baseball, and I cannot make perfect punches in boxing, though boxing is something close to what I wanted to have.

Wherever are all those amazing sports titles with real moves, thouse amazing 3rd person swords fightings games - well, not especially swords, I'm agree if it will be a lightsaber, but I MUST feel real movements.
    Not a series of crappy flashes, meaning swords swings. Not a couple of preselected actions - a real 3d character with a sword, or a mace, or whatever.

Wiimote is so amazing, but I'm getting another crappy pointer game(I have a PC and a mouse, so I'm NOT impressed!), or another hit&run game, benefiting zero from wiimote, which could as well controlled with PS2 gamepad with no difference!!
    And also, to the part about "using bats and stuff" the wiimote simulates that, i dont think nintendo wants to produce a different controller for each thing, and i dont think WE want to spend the extra money on it.

And about not having bat (and other games) aim control, you do have control if you ever played the games. You have to TIME your hit to get it to aim, not smash wildly.

And Stop complaining bout Wiisports, it was a EXAMPLE game of the things the Wii can do. This was in no means a 'serious' game.
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 01-09-2007 at 01:23 PM.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    if u havent bought zelda, then do it

then again, w8 for other games, a lots of high class games are coming for ur wii , trust me

Zelda finished in 45 hours, used guide 3-4 times...
    Currently waiting for MP3, Super Smash Bros:Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroDemonNZXT
    if u havent bought zelda, then do it
    then again, w8 for other games, a lots of high class games are coming for ur wii , trust me
    I'm not really interested in zelda right now. It's a cool game, but it's a single player. If it had real swords, I would buy it anyway, but not as it is.

As for other games. It's just what I've mainly made this topic - for someone to tell me something like this. Can you give me a link to the upcoming games, which are of these "high class"?
    It's just that I've searched a web, and found nothing really impressive. I'm not impressed with the new sonic or a mario galaxy - they are simple runners and don't need any wiimotes actually. I'm not impressed with Pokemons, since they are absolutely useless for wiimote kind of gameplay.

PtonJalken
    And about not having bat (and other games) aim control, you do have control if you ever played the games. You have to TIME your hit to get it to aim, not smash wildly.
    Yea, right. Timing, and that's about it. Something new, right? I just can't tell how much games there were where you press button X, wait for color bar to go, and then press it again to swing, shot, hit, or whatever.
    A GREAT PROGRESS, that you must now wave your hand instead, but it's not that impressive after a few days. And now, 2 weeks after I've bought my wiii, it got boring.

Member #
    Friends
    7027-9735-4782-1736
    ..There's minimal amount of sword fighting in Red Steel. on a side note, the game is extremely short and repetitively boring.. BUT it is a GREAT example of how the Nintendo's use of the Wii is coming about. Besides, I'm addicted to Wii Sports and soon Wii Play (I'm sure) so I'm fine for now. I can see all but good things for the future of the Wii. Once developers fine tune their skills on the Wii, we're in for fun times. Star Wars games should be interesting. I'm not a fan of past star wars games.. with the exception of a few, but lightsaber fights should be cool.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguard
    I'm not really interested in zelda right now. It's a cool game, but it's a single player. If it had real swords, I would buy it anyway, but not as it is.

As for other games. It's just what I've mainly made this topic - for someone to tell me something like this. Can you give me a link to the upcoming games, which are of these "high class"?
    It's just that I've searched a web, and found nothing really impressive. I'm not impressed with the new sonic or a mario galaxy - they are simple runners and don't need any wiimotes actually. I'm not impressed with Pokemons, since they are absolutely useless for wiimote kind of gameplay.

PtonJalken

Yea, right. Timing, and that's about it. Something new, right? I just can't tell how much games there were where you press button X, wait for color bar to go, and then press it again to swing, shot, hit, or whatever.
    A GREAT PROGRESS, that you must now wave your hand instead, but it's not that impressive after a few days. And now, 2 weeks after I've bought my wiii, it got boring.
    THE GUY THAT WROTE THE QUOTE MUST READ THIS
    what everyone was saying in a nice was is whats your problem, do u need help. , whats your problem, im serious, go to a doctor and tell him your going to not buy zelda, you need a surgery to fix that brain, not buy zelda, whats your problem . I dont care if im mean. I could kill you but im sparing your life, you get a year to live and if u dont get zelda ill kill u. your sad, and dont say im being mean or im spamming or anything because this is facts. ok so ya thats right go and report me and whatever you want but i will kill u in a year if u dont buy zelda. dont because as a nice person, i desided to spare your life. so ill say it in a nice way this time:
    Get zelda its good
    ok so u like those reviews before the game then here:
    http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/t...da/review.html
    http://cube.ign.com/objects/572/572738.html
    http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/legend-of.../745573p1.html
    and if your still not satisfied then remember that ill kill u so buy it
    and yes, yesterday was cocaine night

WiiChat Member mothershipconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The problem with making games that require too much activity is that you limit the audience, because many people want games they can sit down and play for hours - I'm in good shape and couldn't play a game that required you to go balls-out for 6 hours, couch potatoes wouldn't even try it.

Ads