LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    am I the only person that isn't impressed with Wario Ware? To me it seems like a game that will be fun for about a week or two. However long it take for you to show all your friends. Thats about it. I understand the drinking game potential, and I'm all for drinking, but honestly I'd rather just drink. Why do people have to play stupid games to drink. Just drink dammit. Each microgame is too short to even enjoy. Most of them are like 3 seconds. I think its a good game for people with crucial ADD. Thats where it stops for me
    Last edited by Wii-bert; 01-09-2007 at 01:04 PM.
    Games owned: Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathmetalmaster
    dude. table tennis looks wicked though! is it really crappy?

;-;
    all you do is move the bat left or right, no swinging, no skill. It can be fun in multiplayer again for about 5 mins. Warioware will be a more multiplayer focused game and will have more replay value, trying to get further up the mingame elevator etc. If you need a second remote then wii play is good for 5, but imo isn't justified in purchasing for the game alone.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-bert
    am I the only person that isn't impressed with Wario Ware? To me it seems like a game that will be fun for about a week or two. However long it take for you to show all your friends. Thats about it. I understand the drinking game potential, and I'm all for drinking, but honestly I'd rather just drink. Why do people have to play stupid games to drink. Just drink dammit. Each microgame is too short to even enjoy. I think its a good game with people with crucial ADD. Thats where it stops for me
    Warioware on the DS kept me hooked for ages, I think that's due to the innovation of the control system, I got bored really quickly on the Gamecube version due to controller use. I'm hoping the Wii's innovation will add a new level of interest to the game, and won't just wear off as a novelty

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by huggsy
    Warioware on the DS kept me hooked for ages, I think that's due to the innovation of the control system, I got bored really quickly on the Gamecube version due to controller use. I'm hoping the Wii's innovation will add a new level of interest to the game, and won't just wear off as a novelty
    I see what you are saying. I was actually excited to get this game, but after seeing videos and reviews, I'm kinda turned off by it. A little too out of control for my liking. The main problem is that it lacks any sort of discernable depth. The whole "plot" of the wiimote temple was just a stupid idea to throw all the microgames together somehow without making it look totally random (which is exactly what it is)

Member #
    Friends
    3258-9028-1778-7785
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-bert
    I see what you are saying. I was actually excited to get this game, but after seeing videos and reviews, I'm kinda turned off by it. A little too out of control for my liking. The main problem is that it lacks any sort of discernable depth. The whole "plot" of the wiimote temple was just a stupid idea to throw all the microgames together somehow without making it look totally random (which is exactly what it is)
    Just saying that it was given 92% in Nintendo Official Magazine, and think Wario ware is a fantastic game and is great for when you have friends over and it requires split second re-actions and is a great laugh when you screw up lol, its fast action packed with competitiveness and the single player is just about as good with medals to win and stuff

I've liked Wario ware from when I first got on Gamecube, then I got it on DS and the initiative control system was awesome and I thought it showed how great the touch screen is, and I think wario ware on the Wii will use the Wii-mote so well and show how great it is

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChats Offical Druggie ilovemywii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8002-1759-8157-9828
    Get Both!!!!

Smoke two blunts then I smoke one more, go to the store then I buy five more.
    Guitar Hero 3 Friend Code: 1719-1351-3665 PM me if u add me
    SSBB Friend Code: 3909-7219-4799 PM if u add

Member #
    Friends
    that u even considere to buy wii-play

wario.. and if u got friends..brothers and sisters u but a second controller incl play and a nunchuk for a additonal 70 extra

Member #
    Friends
    7450-2454-3777-1710
    Thinking about it, if you want a new game get wario but if your after a wiimote as well get wii play then sell the disc on gaybay (there going for about 20 for the wii play disc alone ). Then save up a little more and then get wario

Member #
    Friends
    8450-7414-5993-5063
    Wario ware hands down however yo udo get a free controller with wii play but wario ware will be much better!!

My Codes
    Animal Crossing - 0086 - 8056-9621
    Mario Kart - 3608 6761 4607
    Wii- currently not accepting adds for my Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatle14
    Wario ware hands down however yo udo get a free controller with wii play but wario ware will be much better!!
    It better be for $50. I don't know why people are comparing a $10 game with a $50 game. Theres a reason WiiPlay comes with a wiimote. It doesn't offer enough to justify a $50 pricetag.

Ads