LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    Xbox has been out for 1 year. dont campare the douche to Wii. And ive liked Red Steel, and some other FPS that came out (and theres more that have been confirmed to be release). + Those were launch titles fool.
    PtonJalken take it easy on them lol you could get accuse of flaming lol...Anybody who have the nerve to say such foolishness is not a real nintendo fan... And obviously they don't read and follow up on things. People like them are a waste of time mannnnn

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    PtonJalken take it easy on them lol you could get accuse of flaming lol...Anybody who have the nerve to say such foolishness is not a real nintendo fan... And obviously they don't read and follow up on things. People like them are a waste of time mannnnn
    eh i know i get a little razzed when i hear one of these people make a post about the Wii's "gaming age and games" etc everyday on one of the forums im on at least lol. When its complete crap in the end. Sorryz
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    *looks up from tv screen gracefully at laptop to see once again some kind of intense graphic hog nerd has burnt 7 calories off his allready wasting body for not eating and skipping skool to attempt to beat gears of war by typing up this pointless thread* now back to red steel.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by pandoras_socks
    *looks up from tv screen gracefully at laptop to see once again some kind of intense graphic hog nerd has burnt 7 calories off his allready wasting body for not eating and skipping skool to attempt to beat gears of war by typing up this pointless thread* now back to red steel.
    lol. Red steel > All

But yeah, this should just be closed. Because all it really is, is another uninformed anti-wii person using rumors as facts and calling the Wii a Childrens game console.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    2783-8719-1866-4201
    Ok, your obviously a retard. Nintendo have loads of games that are violent such as RedSteel, Call of Duty (1-3), Sadness, Resident Evil, 007 Series, Splinter Cell etc... What do you think they are!? Nintendo isn't all so called "kiddy" games. They are designed for enjoyable games where everyone can join in, I bet if you ever played "Super Smash Bros" then you wouldn't put the controller down straight away! So just stfu get a life... And a Wii lol!

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-
    --- Wii Friend Code: 2783-8719-1866-4201 ---
    --- MoH:H2 Persona: shrimpy20 ---
    --- Want more info? PM me! ---
    --- http://www.hellzoneclan.org ---

Member #
    Friends
    when i talk i like to talk with facts and personal experience. not with a rumor or the experience of my cousin friend sister cousin daddy niece... lol NO that's nonsense and this person needs to be banned. As we find the fakers Ion should banned them. These bunch of sick people who need mental.... but this dude had the nerve to make a thread on it.

He can't even respond to his own thread, because we carryin on like a game now lol. may i say Socom or call of duty. when he respond, we only need Ion to tell us fire because we done aiming for the head of this faker lmao

Member #
    Friends
    Oh and another thing right. No matter what game it is, in every game either you trying to win or kill. If its a sports game or racing game or puzzle game its win. If its anything else. It's Kill dude. So even the most cartoon lookin games are brutal lol.. Mario is kiddy but he plays with fire lmao... Dude your lookin for games with high high graphics. NO matter how real the game looks, you will never know what it feels like to hold a real gun. only the Wiimote can get you close enough to that experience lmao.

Member #
    Friends
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    One post please.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tank
    I usualt don't like to flame too hard, but I can't let this one go.

[flame]

you're kidding me right?

R.E.
    Red Steel
    Call of Duty
    Go on IGN.com and watch the trailer for Sadness. Tell me if that's something you would let your 10 year old play.

Wii has it's share of exciting violent games.

P.S. I'm 19 and I thought Rayman was fun. Stop trying to be a hard-ass.
    P.P.S If all you're looking for in a system is blood and gore, you may wanna see someone about your Sadism. It can get to a point where it's just not healthy for you, or those around you

[/flame]
    I agree with the OP that Wii needs more games like gears but i still have one and love it and wouldnt return it if i had the chance. And btw half the games on your list are complete ****ing garbage (red steel mainly) and even so its only a few games but w/e because i didn't buy a wii to play violent games like gears i bought it for the amazingness of metroid/mario/zelda etc

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgouge
    I agree with the OP that Wii needs more games like gears but i still have one and love it and wouldnt return it if i had the chance. And btw half the games on your list are complete ****ing garbage (red steel mainly) and even so its only a few games but w/e because i didn't buy a wii to play violent games like gears i bought it for the amazingness of metroid/mario/zelda etc
    Thorgouge i am not goin to lie but you almost got flamed on if you didnt identify yourself as half of a nintendo fan lmao... But i just want know why he on this site and buyin xbox 360... But nintendo will get more of those games later this year. the game only been out fo 2 months.
    and to nintendocam talk what you know. around here with your one post please. i was writing and the person was writing. so he send his message b4 me and then I ended up sending mines after him. But I don't mean to send two post right after each other. But don't cause me flame on you. I could send as much post as i want. There's no rule on that so back off lmao. Maybe you should read the posts, instead of counting them.
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 01-10-2007 at 04:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads