Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Wii Owner Since Nov 19! #1Wiitard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by the ryanator
    i was about to get a wii but at last minute desided to go with 360 because wii's games are all mostly childish like rayman or that monkey game ect.. there's no violent bloody games like gears on wii.. nintendo needs to grow up. when they do they can have my $320
    Congratulations, do you want a fxxking cookie now? I will never understand why people will take the time to set up an account and bash the console that the whole board revolves around.
    Wii Games To Date
    Wii Sports
    Call of Duty 3
    Rayman Raving Rabbids
    Madden 07

Member #
    Friends
    hey you guys forgetting about far cry its rated m. you claw people to death

power to the players CYBERKNIGHT's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Confucus say, Ignore the anti-Nintendo crazy people, and all shall go well with you.

Confucus also say he wants that cookie.
    Three reasons you should play Wii:

*Wii immerses you in games like never before

*Wii graphics are nice, controls are perfect

*Come on, be honest, you need to lose a few pounds

WiiChat Member Wii_Are_Family123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    im tired of ps3 or 360 fans getting an account and saying crap about wii, im just sick and tired

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Are_Family123
    im tired of ps3 or 360 fans getting an account and saying crap about wii, im just sick and tired
    there should be a quiz that only nintendo fans would understand...and if you pass it you could sign up difficult but it should keep away some wii bashers....or we could insult them....you know wii bashers arent so bad after all

Member #
    Friends
    yeah joe we can insult them in a nice way because we don't want to flame anybody lmao. or at least we dont want to make it so clear lol.. Because we have to obey rules number 3 lol. but once somebody trolls, we shud be allowed to flame them to pieces once we are defending nintendo of course lol... But then again with that quiz thing, the Xbox and sony users may take what they have learn in those violent games and use it on us to answer the quiz lmao

Member #
    Friends
    8112-1897-2331-9869
    Hmmm...I'm 35 and still enjoy games like Rayman, Super Monkey Ball and Mario. Sure I love my Gears of War as well...but there's something to be said for games that are just plain fun and exciting to play. Sure Rayman isn't the deepest but I don't think there's many people that can play it for more than few minutes without admitting that it was fun to play and caused you to crack a smile more than once...I consider it well worth my $50.00...and GOW is well worth $60.00 (even though I got for $45 on sale I think Nintendo owns the hardcore 3D platformer and Adventure RPG market with Mario and Zelda (and despite everything, I certainly consider the Mario series a hardcore gamers series...it's just as challenging as any 3D platformer whether your chomping mushrooms and stomping turtles or chomping power-ups and stomping skulls).

ScuzzBuster
    Old Skool Gaming

Member #
    Friends
    I dont agree with his guy but there is a reason gears of war is going to sell millions more than the likes of monkey ball...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mpathy
    I dont agree with his guy but there is a reason gears of war is going to sell millions more than the likes of monkey ball...
    ya and theres reasons zelda is selling more

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Quote Originally Posted by the ryanator
    i was about to get a wii but at last minute desided to go with 360 because wii's games are all mostly childish like rayman or that monkey game ect.. there's no violent bloody games like gears on wii.. nintendo needs to grow up. when they do they can have my $320
    Here is "The Ryanator's)" problem. It would seem to me that he is of the younger generation and all he knows is games like Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, Silent Hill, etc. Whereas me, being 25, was around when the first NES came out and before then. Back then, a console was supposed to just be fun and if you were lucky, the game had bearable graphics. Whereas now, kids want the bloodshed. It's not really about the replay value at all. Like one post said, you could play mario kart over and over again. Once you beat them, "bloody mature games", they go in your game closet archive and are never heard from again. I look for game replay value when I buy my games. That doesn't mean all of them will be fun to play over and over. But Mario Kart, WiiSports, Madden, those are games that are worth every penny and you can bring over just about anyone to play them with you. When was the last time you said, "hey man, wanna come over and watch me play silent hill all night while you sit on the couch???". w00h00!!!

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Ads