LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    this game will probably be good i remember renting crystal chronicles and then reading i needed a gba and a connector cable for each person, just pissed me right off. I think it would be cool if they made an RPG you could play using your Mii characters, sorta like the sims or something haha.

Member #
    Friends
    4655-2810-0795-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii17
    i thought the first cc was one of the worst games ive played, and making you all have to have gba's and link cables for multi was crap, i bet they willmake you have ds's this time. if so im not getting it.

i personally hated the first one too. So if there gonna use the DS an works the same way as the first Nope wont be getting it either..

Why car'nt we get one of the Proper FF games that always apear on the playsations

Member #
    Friends
    You people don't know nothing hey. The purpose for using the gba is so that you can view maps and character information without interupting the whole screen. I don't like the idea of using the gba's either but you have to know the reason behind using it. I rather them make it a multiplayer online so instead playing on one wii, everybody can play right from his or her room and there own tv and wii. So this would elimate using the gba. You can pick specific friends by using your wii online code. So i hope they do it this way. But i think the multiplayer should be done online. Let four online friends make a team and therefore you can split up in two's and go different places by yourself and meet back with everyone later. SEE WHY THESE GAME COMPANIES NEED ME? lol Who can't agree with what I just said. But remember this one I have a feeling they will use the wiimote all the way. so WII17 i think your wrong, because i think you will be able to sword fight just like in zelda TP. and if thats the case, NO handheld system has the wiimote capablities. So therefore i think multiplayer will use the wiimote to and that's that. remember most of the games will use the full potential of the wiimote. I don't see why you people don't like FFCC anyway. Who can disagree with my first idea but i think the second is the exact idea they are going to use. WHOSE WITH ME? lol
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 01-13-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ludiboris
    well the ffcc for the gc i wasnt impressed at all i think it suked so am really hoping that this is gonna be alot better since it is gonna have multiplayer
    I could tell you never played the first FFCC and your a person you listen to rumors...Because the first one did have multiplayer on it. You people should really play the game before you judge a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii17
    i thought the first cc was one of the worst games ive played, and making you all have to have gba's and link cables for multi was crap, i bet they willmake you have ds's this time. if so im not getting it.
    And to Wii17 again. STOP exaggerating and be honest FFCC was not a bad game. The single player mode was good, So i don't no what you talking about thats the worst game you have ever played. Thats a bunch of BS coming from any gamer. I like the two types of final fantasy. But don't you ever try to make a FF game soun so awful If you rather play the old version just say u love Ps2 but don't make the next game sound so horrible. You people look like you'll don't understand what the wiimote is capable of. You round here making dumb assumptions. If the game was going to be like you said they would have done bring it out by now. So think before you talk
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 01-13-2007 at 07:52 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ludiboris
    well the ffcc for the gc i wasnt impressed at all i think it suked so am really hoping that this is gonna be alot better since it is gonna have multiplayer
    I could tell you never played the first FFCC and your a person you listen to rumors...Because the first one did have multiplayer on it. You people should really play the game before you judge a game.
    And to Wii17 again. STOP exaggerating and be honest FFCC was not a bad game. The single player mode was good, So i don't no what you talking about thats the worst game you have ever played. Thats a bunch of BS coming from any gamer. I like the two types of final fantasy. But don't you ever try to make a FF game soun so awful If you rather play the old version just say u love Ps2 but don't make the next game sound so horrible. You people look like you'll don't understand what the wiimote is capable of. You round here making dumb assumptions. If the game was going to be like you said they would have done bring it out by now. So think before you talk. Causing me have to double post

26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    umm i never said this one WOULD be bad i said IF i think it did suck very little rpg elements, no summoning, crappy spells, not turn based, bad graphics and crappy little waste of time movie sequences. if you put ff 8,9,x,x2,xI,or xII next to crystal chronicals and told people to pick 99% of people would say any of the playstation ones. hell i'd even play ff 1, 2, 3 or 4 before CC. it's personal opinionmate. get over it and dont double post.

Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

(In order of purchase)

Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks

Member #
    Friends
    no something was wrong with my internet and it said the page could not be found. thats how it got sent twice....... but you didn't say all of that at first. u clearly said the first one suck and thats what i was talking about. In the post when i said your wrong. I was saying i think your wrong with them going to use ds for multiplayer. and i was saying i think this one will go wiimote all the way. Read properly man. But i'm a final fantasy fan. But I'm just saying if you like FF so much how could FFCC suck so bad

Oh and another thing. Your example you use with 99% of gamers would not pick FFCC, that does not work for what we are talking about. not because people would choice the FF7 and up series over the FFCC does not mean the FFCC sucks. So you would have to use another example. That one does not prove anything. It just proves everyone like the regularly final fantasy better than the new FF. Cause I like the two styles but you was saying FFCC sucks and i just think you are over exaggerating because FFCC deserves at least a 8 of 10. But the second one will be better and the graphics wasn't bad.
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 01-13-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Ads