wii fc code : 5367 7688 3777 9378

pm me if u wanna add

AHHHHH Hitler had stormtroopers

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0153-8778-5368-6652
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    Its a piece of shite, it has just sold 1000 units in the USA, compared with the 10 million PS3's sold, if you buy it, then, give it to a kid, because only the kids can play it. And as you know, nintendo copied the sony controller with its sensor, so its not as good as a PS3, and the only thing that I see good on it, is that it can play DVDs.

[/sarcasm]

Rofl I could not help myself but laugh! That was awesome, That seemed like as if a big sony fan boy (godofgta3) wrote that XD. I hope you guys know who that is, if not I will tell you.

God of gta 3 is a kid on Youtube that was dogging the Wii (ps3 fan boy) well after tons of comments (some videos he made, he make it so you could not comment that) Well after awhile they took them off (youtube, I believe because of false facts)

On topic : The Wii is a great system, make sure you get a ds wifi usb thing for online.
    (1)Wii-1/2/07
    (1)Classic Controller
    (2)Wiimotes
    (VC)Super mario 64, Gunstar Heros

G'd up from the feet up Digitalldj's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4877-3781-9603-3455
    hyde, are u from RS?
    Princess diana you were like a banana slipped on a peel went through the stearing wheel

Member #
    Friends
    1431-5122-1073-0763
    The wii is a great party system in my opinion. make sure u got another person to play it with u unless your playing a single player game. (which can get very boring after you beat it).
    Add Mii:
    1431 5122 1073 0763
    Email me if you do: xcrispx@gmail.com

Member #
    Friends
    yah don't get the wii yet because right now it will be very boring because it has shit games. but if you're a child then you should because they have lots of kiddy games. BUT **** wii should make more fps games

Member #
    Friends
    Its a piece of shite, it has just sold 1000 units in the USA, compared with the 10 million PS3's sold, if you buy it, then, give it to a kid, because only the kids can play it. And as you know, nintendo copied the sony controller with its sensor, so its not as good as a PS3, and the only thing that I see good on it, is that it can play DVDs.

[/sarcasm]

Your the dumbest person ive ever seen. Wii TRIPLED the sales of PS3 and I was shopping for groceries at Lawblaw's and they had a bunc of PS3's collecting dust

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wowilookgood
    Your the dumbest person ive ever seen. Wii TRIPLED the sales of PS3 and I was shopping for groceries at Lawblaw's and they had a bunc of PS3's collecting dust
    No sir, YOU are the dumbest person I have ever seen. That dude was being sarcastic. He even said so in his post AND someone already posted about his sarcasm. Learn to pay attention before trying to flame somebody.

Member #
    Friends

[/sarcasm]

iam sorry but if canada can sell 600,000 in 6 f*** days then how the h*** can the us only sell 1000 u are 1 f*** up wiitard o and just to let u know u can buy the drive for the ps3 for $350 large the your just paying for shity looks. its bigg black and looks like it came out of my ass after i pissed on it
    Last edited by pinky; 01-14-2007 at 10:20 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    are you stupid? he's joking hence the [/sarcasm] at the end. the guy above you even pointed it out

Ads