Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieWii
    Whilst playing doubles tennis with my 6 yr old son, i seem to have found a Problem (edited)

When i serve the ball to him he slogs the ball back across court and even though i take a swing and im ready for his return i cant hit the ball because im too far away

once my mii serves he always runs for the centre line and then is too late to run back for the return of serve, it happens over and over again and it is really shitting me as im ready to hit the ball but my mii isnt

any ideas ?

P.S. I will beat the crap out of anyone within 100 kilometres (60 miles) of Taylors Lakes, Victoria, Australia that says use the search function, understood ?
    I hear that, bro. My cousin was doing that to me and I was ready to throw punches, i was so cut! He just managed to hit it the same way every time! And then when he would serve, the ball would go straight through me so no matter which way i swung, it'd miss the damn ball!!!!!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    It sounds like your son is just using the same swing over again which is scoring this shot. It is easy to swing your arm across your body giving a cross court shot which is very hard to return as your Mii is out of position and not able to get there in time.
    Visit my Mobile Ramble Blog - www.donka.co.uk

Member #
    Friends
    normally that shot is almost imposible to respond but (even if it suonds stupid) try to hit the ball with the front player...sometimes (almost never) it works for me.

Member #
    Friends
    Also practice the game lots - as your Mii score improves, you become a better player and can cover the court faster!
    Visit my Mobile Ramble Blog - www.donka.co.uk

Ads