Saw a few posts about the upcoming DBZ and thought you might be interested in this press released, released earlier today.
Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year’s blockbuster and takes it to a whole new level with exciting new features sure to please die-hard Dragon Ball fans and those new to the franchise. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 offers the complete DBZ mythology from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball GT with a staggering roster of over 100 DBZ heroes and villains and an expansive story mode that allows players to recreate some of the storied confrontations from the TV show, or all-new showdowns of their own with characters that never actually fought in the animated series. Lightning-fast fighting, light RPG and action gameplay elements give players the power to engage in titanic battles set in 15 vast and vibrant 3D highly destructible environments. The game also features an improved camera system, expanded levels, and in-game transformations.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will offer fans the ultimate Dragon Ball experience as players will be able to mimic signature moves using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series, such as Goku®’s Kamehameha, a devastating energy attack performed by moving both hands. The result is a heart-pounding experience unlike any other. In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 all DBZ skills and abilities are intact including: free flight, range, and melee attacks. With over 100 DBZ warriors, the game offers players an action-packed single-player mode complete with missions and side quests culminating in some of the most high energy boss confrontations ever.
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to recreate character super-moves;
- Over 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen before in a video game;
- In-game transformations players can trigger in real-time;
- Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions ripped right from the TV show;
- Post customizable character codes to the Internet;
- Nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles;
- Mini-games and tag-team fighting.