Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redan499
    It would be pretty neat if they had it so Link rode a horse, Mario on a shell, Kirby on a cloud, etc. Have totally different vehicles for each character, but not giving any other character an advantage over the other vehicle-wise.
    yeah, i was just thinking that. that would be awesome

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    7929-6697-1940-8225
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    Yes they can make it better. Your creativity is short. because Mario kart double dash for the GC was better than the N64 Mario kart. You controlled two characters instead of one and everybody had their own special ability. Trust me They can make the wii own better. These people get pay just to work on ideas for certain games. So ideas will always be there...

after hearing that, i say n64 still takes the boat. double dash just sounds stupid.

If you add me PM and give me your Wii#.

S.E.C. Twist & Shout

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstermobster
    after hearing that, i say n64 still takes the boat. double dash just sounds stupid.
    You have to play the game to understand it. Trust me everybody will agree that the GC own was better. because you have two characters, you can hold more weapons. One driving and the other one doing the dirty work( like throwing shells and bananas) and you just press Z when you want to switch the characters around...But don't critisize something before you play it please. Play it and then you can throw your opinion.

Member #
    Friends
    7929-6697-1940-8225
    yeah youve allready said that still sounds stupid. mk64 kicks more ass so you dont ahve to cry cool your potato little girl.

If you add me PM and give me your Wii#.

S.E.C. Twist & Shout

Member #
    Friends
    Really, no need to get this worked up over the Wii or a Wii game.

Also hotpotato, your English grammar is lacking. So I would not bother calling someone out on it personally. Sorry to enter this flame-fest though. Carry on.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman58
    Really, no need to get this worked up over the Wii or a Wii game.

Also hotpotato, your English grammar is lacking. So I would not bother calling someone out on it personally. Sorry to enter this flame-fest though. Carry on.
    let me ask you a question. when you chat on your messenger, do you talk proper english or internet slang? because there aren't many people who talk proper on this site because it is the internet but its cool. Everybody makes mistakes but I have every reason to call him out. This dude call me a girl. I don't get mad for no game. So that was not why i got a mad but I can call him out because he can not spell. you would notice that if you read his posts. But everybody makes errors, if i notice them, i well correct them. i'm not mad at you by the way

Member #
    Friends
    MK64 was great for it's time, when MKDD came out, the gameplay and creativity supassed that of the N64 version making MKDD somewhat better.

The I'm sure they will think of something different for the wii version. They may keep the special techniques like they had in DD and have gimick karts like Mario Riding a shell or even Yoshi himself.

As far as Link being in Mario Kart, it will never happen unless Myamoto has a hangover oneday and gives a thumbs up for him.

Mario Kart is strictly just for Mario characters, not Nintendo characters. Every character in MK is from a Mario game, yes Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong derived from Mario.

As for fantasizing Link being in Mario Kart....it just wouldn't look right at all. Lol, his winning phrase would be "Sieya!!!"

Member #
    Friends
    Thank you Mario famous. That's all I was trying to tell that dude.... But its cool. I'm looking forward to the new one. But yeah he was judging DD and did not even play it. NO MARIO KART GAME IS BORING, everytime it gets better with each console.

This site is not playing with these rules lol... They delete one of my posts. but they should delete that dude own to because he curse to lol.. But because they delete my, post i got to say it over but more nicely. lol.

To that dude who call me a girl. I'm not a girl. so that would make me a man now wouldn't it. Just had to break it down for that slow one lol. But Don't call me a girl! okay? thats all. I will always get more girls than you and thats a fact homey. whatever you want to say, you can say But your mario kart 64 can't help you get no woman, not even your own cousins. But i'm calm now. but watch what you say.
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 01-15-2007 at 10:26 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Link would be awesome!

In a little horse lookin' thingy or a kickass deku kart.

Doubt it's gunna happen though... x'D
    touch my fat nigger penis

Member #
    Friends
    There's going to be a contest a year from now and if you win you can either put yourself in the game or request one (must be a legal choice)

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Ads