LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2188-6506-5465-4428
    Well Double Dasah was abit silly but the Wii version is going to be great. Online people, meaning every kart racer will be out to prove they are the best. Well it is silly to prove, because everyone knows I'm the best!

Writersmuster - -No External Links

Worldwide Writers connected

2. Ads

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Maybe as an unlockable, if you manage to complete everything. Not saying I wouldn't want him riding Epona or whatever, but just seems strange the thought of him being there

Member #
    Friends
    2188-6506-5465-4428
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Maybe as an unlockable, if you manage to complete everything. Not saying I wouldn't want him riding Epona or whatever, but just seems strange the thought of him being there
    It's go karting, not horse racing people.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Empty
    No, I don't think that is a good idea. Although there are many ideas for him, he wouldn't look right sitting in a little cart.
    at least he is human... look at Boo and the Piranha Plant in DD... THAT was stupid. The things don't even have arms or feet and yet they drive a Kart. Stupid.

Put ur Mii in the Kart, now that's cool
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

WiiChat Member Da production sound mixer's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I think that would be great to have link in mario kart! he should be on epona!

Member #
    Friends
    2188-6506-5465-4428
    The Mii idea sounds better to me.

Member #
    Friends
    0151-7279-2054-9692
    Why not a Smash Brothers Kart Racing!!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    at least he is human... look at Boo and the Piranha Plant in DD... THAT was stupid. The things don't even have arms or feet and yet they drive a Kart. Stupid.

Put ur Mii in the Kart, now that's cool
    the game is a cartoon game, and you want it to be like need for speed. Those characters was just a plus, and It doesn't matter if they drive with hands our not, at least they are a part of mario..... If link comes to MK they will have to change the name to Smash Kart brothers. Once link comes in, then samus, then pikachu, then roy, So lets keep the fantazies to a real level. Keep the game simple and fun.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    let me ask you a question. when you chat on your messenger, do you talk proper english or internet slang? because there aren't many people who talk proper on this site because it is the internet but its cool. Everybody makes mistakes but I have every reason to call him out. This dude call me a girl. I don't get mad for no game. So that was not why i got a mad but I can call him out because he can not spell. you would notice that if you read his posts. But everybody makes errors, if i notice them, i well correct them. i'm not mad at you by the way
    Yea, I'm just saying that it's a moot point for you to get onto him about his English when yours isn't much better. Pot calling the kettle black argument was all I was getting at.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman58
    Yea, I'm just saying that it's a moot point for you to get onto him about his English when yours isn't much better. Pot calling the kettle black argument was all I was getting at.
    OH GOD. you're someone with a degree hey? have to be because i never saw anyone on this site checking for proper english so much. They need to make you the president of language checking on this site. I just see you use the word "yea"(and thats not a real word) I don't see anybody telling you to change it to yes. Well thats my point right there, nobody is perfect. the whole point of me calling him dumb is, he called me a girl, and i'm not. So the agrument was not over who language was better. I really don't know what you keep running on with. When i'm in class i will write my damn essay in standard english like always. But i was mad, i don't have time to be checking if the punctuations correct. I write these post good enough for the slowest reader in the world to understand. But when you want correct people make sure your phrase are right. Its not pot its tea pot, big difference. So thats all i'm saying i could care less who writes standard english or slang

dis= this dat= that 4= for/four b= be c= see/sea da= the yea= yes
    tho= though nah= now rong= wrong rite=right nite=night
    skool= school cum=come sum=some gud=good nuttin= nothing. and there's plenty more. but i don't use these short forms when i'm posting. So why you complaining? Let me give you something to pick at.

"u cum an do sumtin bout it, since u hav probs. it luk lik u went 2 skool, wel since u gon 2 skool, u shud b able 2 read dis..u cud use a nite life or sumtin 2 keep u entertain at hm. i gues ur neva rong n life, an ur always rite. nah dats sumtin fa u 2 read wit ur hi use of standard lang." if u cnt read dis, den u cnt even mis n understand bahamian dialect, bcuz dis isn't half of da bahamian dialect.
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 01-17-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Ads