Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: starwars?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

starwars?

Is There Ever Goin to be a starwars game for the wii???? now im not a starwars nerd i just think it would be a FUNN!! game
    friend code:1365-5479-5551-1092
    console nickname: 333wii333

(pm me if you add me )

WiiChat Member mothershipconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    There were several for Gamecube, so I would fully expect it - and I hope it's gonna be wicked.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    they better...or someone just make some kind of midevil or Samurai game with loads of sword fighting... I also want to see some MMORPG on the wii...YEAH thatd be amazing!

Member #
    Friends
    I know three or four people that have said if the Wii gets a Star Wars game that uses the motion remote to do sword movements that it would single-handedly drive them to purchase a Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    yes there will be a star wars game for the wii. release still unknown. it will though take full advantage of the wimote. meaning that whateva motion u make with the wiimote will show on the screen be it leg slices or neck slices etc. whateva u cant think of. later on they are gonna put it online

Member #
    Friends
    4196-3528-4722-8867
    Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there's no doubt some kind of Star Wars will be on the Wii. I think what people have to remember though when saying there were ones on the Cube is that most of those were Rogue Sqaudron games (although I wouldn't mind a new one of those).

It would be cool if they made the first fully 1st person Star Wars game (I'm pretty sure all previous ones were 3rd and 1st) for the Wii and including 1-1 lightsaber fights. That is a HUGE task though. That's a lot of physics. Could definately be done but still a big task.

Wii, TP:LOZ, Rayman, Madden, Trauma Center, SMB:BB, DBZ, Elebits, Ultimate Alliance, 4 Wiimotes with Nunchuks $A lot

Saving money for over a year to stand in 20 degree weather outside Best Buy playing Super Smash til 9 in the morning: PRICELESS!

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    Quote Originally Posted by FSUMercerian17
    Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there's no doubt some kind of Star Wars will be on the Wii. I think what people have to remember though when saying there were ones on the Cube is that most of those were Rogue Sqaudron games (although I wouldn't mind a new one of those).

It would be cool if they made the first fully 1st person Star Wars game (I'm pretty sure all previous ones were 3rd and 1st) for the Wii and including 1-1 lightsaber fights. That is a HUGE task though. That's a lot of physics. Could definately be done but still a big task.

they r gonna follow up knights of the old republic and battlefrront on the wii. by the way they are gonna have a star wars game with the name of Star Wars 07' by the third quarter.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by minismok
    yes there will be a star wars game for the wii. release still unknown. it will though take full advantage of the wimote. meaning that whateva motion u make with the wiimote will show on the screen be it leg slices or neck slices etc. whateva u cant think of. later on they are gonna put it online
    sources please
    -Jimmy

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisejimmy
    sources please
    go to dell.myway.com. type in star wars games for wii. srcoll down until u reach LucasArts reveals Star Wars game plans: 2 for 2007 and youll find it there. if that isnt good enough for u then jus go to the same sight and type in star wars for wii. scroll down till u get to GamesRadar-wii-star wars next gen (working title) while ur there why dont u watch the movie as well and u can tell me if its fake or not.

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    If they came out with a star wars game that was kinda like Jedi Academy [If you havent played this game, go out and buy it, best $10 you'll ever spend] then i'd be thrilled. We can only wait and wish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads