LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff2005
    i would only recommend it if you have friends. if not game can get pretty ghey by ur self.
    This quote sums it up. If you will be playing a lot or exclusively by yourself then this game will not do it for you.

I have yet to play the multiplayer much, but I am very interested to see how it plays with a big group of people. The idea of one controller sounds problematic if you haven't played the game, but I think passing it will just add to the chaotic and crazy atmosphere of the game. That's just my prediction on how it plays.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I have a question. I ordered Wario Ware from tower.com, and i got it yesterday, however i look on the back of the box and the part of it right above all the generic nintendo stuff it has the phrase "Wario's got a whole new set of moves!" in French and Spanish, and then in English at the top of the box. It states "For sale, rental and use only in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Latin America" as do all other games i own, but i just am curious if there exists a version of the box without the foreign languages?

Can anyone else who owns this post if theirs has french & spanish on it and also where they bought it?

Member #
    Friends
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    i dont reccomend buying it just rent it, the multyplayer sucks, you only take turns with 1 wiimote at a time in multyplayer, its a very short game, storyline leaves you hanging, waste of $50. i was so dissapointed, especialy about the multyplayer. Game cube one was waay better, and yea i didnt expect a very good story line but expected a waaaay better multiplayer.

^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331

Member #
    Friends
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cputerace
    I have a question. I ordered Wario Ware from tower.com, and i got it yesterday, however i look on the back of the box and the part of it right above all the generic nintendo stuff it has the phrase "Wario's got a whole new set of moves!" in French and Spanish, and then in English at the top of the box. It states "For sale, rental and use only in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Latin America" as do all other games i own, but i just am curious if there exists a version of the box without the foreign languages?

Can anyone else who owns this post if theirs has french & spanish on it and also where they bought it?
    why does it matter? do you need a box without the foreign language? But just to answer you question yes they do i got a normal cover at wal-mart in america here.

^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads