Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sports games?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7274-2613-3388-8841
    It'd be amazing if konami brought out table tennis for it. In my opinion it was one of the most impressive games I played for the 360.

Konami Football is confirmed, working title but we all know what that's going to be

I can't wait for that as I expected to have to buy a PS3 to get my Pro Evo dosage - a great bit of news there (although I'd presume it'll use the controller in a normal way and have a few mini games like penalty shoot outs where you have to be the keeper or skills challenges where you need to dribble round cones and stuff).

Member #
    Friends

Wii Soccer

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix07
    (although I'd presume it'll use the controller in a normal way and have a few mini games like penalty shoot outs where you have to be the keeper or skills challenges where you need to dribble round cones and stuff).
    Could always strap the wiimote to your foot. Or they could make a Wii-mote shoe, I mean. They've already got controller gloves

Member #
    Friends
    6511-1991-9046-9626
    apparently ea is making a shoe.

Member #
    Friends
    How much better would NCAA football be on the Wii? You could use the wii-mote to pitch the ball on the option, or run the zone read/read option. It would make the game much more fun.

Member #
    Friends
    6511-1991-9046-9626
    isnt that wat they did with madden?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic Car Bel
    isnt that wat they did with madden?
    I don't know. They don't run the option in the NFL so I wouldn't think those motions would be incorporated. However, Atlanta and Tennessee did add some read option into the playbook for Vick and Young. I haven't played Madden on Wii, haven't been able to get a Wii. It seems to have sold well, and from all I hear, people seem to be enjoying it on the Wii, so I'd think EA would make NCAA football, another one of there most popular franchises, for the Wii and add some of the elements that are in college football. I know NCAA and sports games in general didn't sell very well on the gamecube, but with the new controllers football, baseball, tennis, golf, hockey, lacrosse, would all be good games for the controller. I'm sure EA will adjust the controller to work well with basketball and soccer. NBA Live and Tiger Woods PGA Tour are both coming out. I just really want NCAA Football for Wii, I'm a huge college football fan. I'd like NCAA basketball as well, but EA will probably wait to see how well NBA Live does before they do that. I'm a big sports fan in general so I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of sports titles come to Wii. Since NCAA Football usually comes out in July I'd think an announcement would be soon if they are going to be working on it but I have no clue on how the video game world works as far as announcing games and things like that.

Ads